• You don't get fast in order to take part in club races, you take part in club races to get fast!
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Dear Guest. Follow RaceDepartment on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Twitch, Steam and YouTube.

TrackIR since patch 2

Discussion in 'F1 2011 - The Game' started by Sea_Breeze, Nov 25, 2011.

1. Sea_Breeze

Sea_Breeze

Ratings:
    +0
    Trackir does not seem to work since the patch. The game seems to disable trackir with the result that I have to unplug it and replug it before using it in other games.

Does anyone know whether something has changed here.

I am using Vista 32 bit with trackir version 4.1.038

2. BBFred

BBFred

Ratings:
    +61
    Hi there,

Did you update the Track-IR software game list after installing the 1.2 patch? I haven't played other games than F1 2011 since the patch, but I had that game update button in the Track-IR interface to press (top right in the window, was highlighted in red, too) before it started working again.

Before that Track-IR wasn't even recognized in F1 2011, post patch.

3. Sea_Breeze

Sea_Breeze

Ratings:
    +0
    BBFred, many thanks for taking the time to answer. I have updated the game list and I have also completely reinstalled both Trackir and FI 2011, but no joy.

4. BBFred

BBFred

Ratings:
    +61
    Hi again,

Beats me then.

I suggest you go over to the NaturalPoint Track-IR forums, if you haven't. They're much more likely to find a solution to your problem there.