• "I'm going to pee in your seat" - Jenson Button
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask. There's no such thing as a stupid question.

TrackIR 4: Pro

Discussion in 'Formula SimRacing' started by Carlos Hernandez, Mar 26, 2013.

1. Carlos Hernandez

Carlos Hernandez

Ratings:
    +152
    So here I am once again with a new video edit thread. This time I want to show you a quick ride around the Green Hell driving a Porsche 997RSR. I already know this has nothing to do with FSR, but now I want to announce that possibly I will be making a video before each round here showing a quick lap using this peripheral (TrackIR 4: PRO) in the WT series.

Obviously the lap was not a time-attack intended, and just wanted to have some fun (I did have) and to show you how you can see the game with this tool, which is a great solution for people who don't have a 3-monitor rig. If you like it I will make the videos with FSR mod for sure ;)

Cheers.

• Like Like x 1
  2. Tume

Tume
    The unlucky Finn

Ratings:
    +330
    I have the TrackIR 5: PRO, and it's fantastic to use in simracing. I obviously haven't tried 4, but I'm sure 5 is better ;)

• Like Like x 1
  3. Carlos Hernandez

Carlos Hernandez

Ratings:
    +152
    Yes, it's better. I believe it has a wider recognition angle and a higher refresh rate (smoother movement), but I love anyway my 4 : PRO, it does its job pretty well ass you see :)