1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

TrackHead say Hello!

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Lukas Walter, Aug 18, 2014.

1. Hey my name is Lukas and I love Racing Games since I m 6(now17) years old. So I m from Germany and the famous Nordschleife is very close to me, 50km. And I´m there like every day :D and also driving in Real Life on this track, big fun. I m also very in love with cars and other motorsport stuff, so I do professionall Karting and the 24h race of the Nürburgring is a permanent saved date :) My setup is a good new gaming pc, 27" Display, a Fanatec Porsche GT3 RS wheel with clubsport pedals and a good yamaha sound system :) Games: Race 07, Project Cars, Dtm3, WRC4, RaceRoom.
    Hope to see you on track and find some good racing Buddys ;)

Steamname:Marie_Joana123 ^^

• Beer Beer x 1
  2. Andrew

Andrew
    Global Moderator Staff Premium Member

22.gif

• Like Like x 1
  3. Andrew

Andrew

Prima. Überigens: Dein Steam-Name scheint falsch zu sein. Steam konnte dich nicht finden. ;)

• Beer Beer x 1
  4. Andrew

Andrew

Hab ich mir gedacht. Ich habe Dir eine Einladung zu unserer Steam Gruppe Racedepartment geschickt.

5. bin ich drin, danke. kannst du mir noch grob erklären wie ich an verantaltungen teilnehmen kann und wie das mit der lizensierung läuft?

6. Andrew

Andrew

Okay, now we start talking in english m8, because it's the language we speak in here. I will add you to my friendslist on Steam, and there we can talk in german, and there I can answer all your questions you might have.
    Cheers
    Andrew

Have FUN out there. ;)

• Like Like x 1