Tracks track_hermanos_rodriguez_gp_2016_acf1s [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks been waiting for this one. The track itself is beautifully done and good to drive on, although the background and some of the foreground is in need of some major work to make it AC worthy. In it's current state it's just to unfinished, please keep up the great work to make this the masterpiece it deserves to be. Cheers.

I'm sorry but the quality of the texture work here is utterly abysmal, it looks like something from the 90s. This is Assetto Corsa, not Mario Kart.

I urge you to make an effort to learn how to do proper textures that look at least vaguely realistic rather than releasing all this tripe. I would love to see more scratch-built F1 circuit mods for AC but quality matters.

For a start, how about not pasting the same crappy kerb and grass textures around the entire circuit. Oh, and maybe look at some photos of the track too...

Man, PLEASE stop raping us with this kind of stuff. No one wants the tracks quality like that!
Take a look at here, how it should be made PLEASE:

And besides, I hope you will get something from the ppl`s comments too.

Last edited:
Man, PLEASE stop raping us with this kind of stuff. No one wants the tracks quality like that!
Take a look at here, how it should be made PLEASE:

And besides, I hope you will get something from the ppl`s comments too.
hey Mitja can you please sent me the link for the track???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 296 15.3%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 205 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 199 10.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 147 7.6%