1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Track testers needed

Discussion in 'RACE 07 - Official WTCC Game' started by Yves Larose, Nov 5, 2009.

1. Yves Larose

Yves Larose
    Premium Member

hi guy's, as the tittle say i need some testers to test a track online, i need 10 guy's so if your interested pm me and let me know when you'll be available to test the track and i'll give you the link to get the track in question.

2. Yves Larose

Yves Larose
    Premium Member

ok who have time in the next hour to do a track test with me. here the link to get the track, we don't actually have to go on track we just need to wait for each sessions change. a server will be set and name test so just join in. if you have a previous version of the track installed you will need to delete it before installing the new version.

thanks

Download: http://www.filefront.com/14870149/Miller09.rar

3. track installed just going to the server now :)

4. what a beautiful track, comeon peeps have a look :)

5. Will be there. :)

6. What a cool track. Go in the server guys you will like it. :)

7. Yves Larose

Yves Larose
    Premium Member

just as an FYI all the Race 07 and GTR-Evo are enable :smile-big:

8. Yves Larose

Yves Larose
    Premium Member

i'm gonna let the server run for the rest of the day please report any problem encountered here.

on a side note the track is made for the radicals they are a blast to drive there :)

9. You got enough or can I have a go?

10. Yves Larose

Yves Larose
    Premium Member

the more the track will be tested the better and on a side note try to go thru all the session as that was the problem with the previous version of the track.

11. Maurice Hurkmans

Maurice Hurkmans
    RD Travel Expert

downloading now :)

12. ok cool no worries, download just complete, took ages!

13. first impressions from me:

I'm not a particularly good driver on GTR: Evo, but other than that, it seemed to be fairly good. Not sure how the track is now, but when it first opened, there was no grass anywhere. The turns all seemed to be correct in orientation, camber, grip, etc. If anything, I would say the track might have too much grip, but I may be mistaken.

it's a very good rendition, good job!
    Jake

14. Had no problems, went throw all the sessions, however must say I liked old one much better (desert style, no grass), one of my favourite track btw

15. Maurice Hurkmans

Maurice Hurkmans
    RD Travel Expert

Also had no problems with the track. Is a blast to drive on!

Saw that there's also a short version of the track. Do you also want to test that one, to see if that's also working properly online?

16. Yves Larose

Yves Larose
    Premium Member

Tuesday around 20:00 GMT i'll be running another test of the track so if many as possible could join it would be greatly appreciated, i will post another download link since i got another update of the track.

17. Yves Larose

Yves Larose
    Premium Member

18. I have a break at my normal league schedule, i'm in...

EDIT:Hmm, isn't GT Night in tuesday, around 20:00 GMT?

19. Yves Larose

Yves Larose
    Premium Member

the server is up guy's, name " test " and the password its the usual RC pw, would be nice if many would join at the same time.:thanks:

20. I will jump on as soon as I can... need to do a few things at home first..
    :)