1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

Track Test @ Infineon Raceway - Saturday March 17th 2012

Discussion in 'RACE 07 Racing Club & Leagues' started by Yves Larose, Mar 11, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Yves Larose

Yves Larose
    Premium Member

[​IMG]
    Server name: RACEDEPARTMENT.COM TEST
    Car: V8 Supercars 2010 Part 1 and V8 Supercars 2010 Part 2 (all patches applied)
    Track: Infineon Raceway (Sears Point)
    Weather: Dry
    Games: Race 07

20:00 GMT Practice
    20:30 GMT Qualification
    20:50 GMT Warm-up
    21:00 GMT Race 2 x 15 laps

Server and teamspeak password: Passwords
    RD Club Rules: Click here

We encourage all our drivers to use Teamspeak 3 (download). Talking directly to your fellow drivers increases the fun and the ability to share information in an easy way. It will improve your driving skills dramatically.

When you have signed up we expect you to be there, if for any reason you can not make it you can sign out 1 hour prior till the practice starts, otherwise you will be reported as a no-show.
    You can not sign up as a maybe, you are there or you are not, we will not reserve grid places for people that might be there, we rather give them to people that will be there.

At the moment qualification starts and not all places are taken reserves can go into the server.

Entrylist:
    To sign-up for this event simply leave a post in the thread below.
    1. Yves Larose
    2. Rupe Wilson
    3. Victor Zaporozhets
    4. István Milbich
    5. Erik Bennett
    6. Frankl Mate
    7. Igor Zvozdetsky
    8. Ant Creasy
    9. Arunas Linkevicius
    10. Cedric Germain
    11. -
    12. -
    13. -
    14. -
    15. -
    16. -
    17. -
    18. -
    19. -
    20. -
    21. -
    22. -
    23. -
    24. -
    25. -
    utp#25

2. Yves Larose

Yves Larose
    Premium Member

Important please read
    i have been given the permission by Mianiak (creator of the track for rF and rF2) and by Gawldock (Race 07 converter) to run an online test of the track to help them improve the track and finally get it release for the general public. it is very important that you don't share the download link that will be given to you by way of pm and to upload the track on any other communities, Mianiak and Gawldock have placed their trust in me and if the track gets leak it might result in RD not be able to use the track in any platform when its gonna be release so it would be a shame not to have this great addition to RD. this is still a beta version of the track so all comments are welcome and appreciated to help them improve their work.

Offline known issues
    • AI having trouble leaving or unable leaving the garages
    • The Indy layout last turn is calling a cutting warning when taking the turn too tight

• Like Like x 1
  3. Rupe Wilson

Rupe Wilson
    Keep Yoga real Premium Member

Count me in please:)

4. And I want to test these cars and the track

• Like Like x 1
  5. +1 :cool:

• Like Like x 1
  6. Rupe Wilson

Rupe Wilson

just had a quick blast... this is a great track... Don't miss out on a chance to try out this track you wont regret it..:)

7. I'd love to give this a test. Sign me up.

• Like Like x 1
  8. Yves Larose

Yves Larose
    Premium Member

Server is up! i forgot to mentionned that we are going to test the Nascar Layout.

• Like Like x 1
  9. Been playing this track offline a bit today and I must say IT'S AWESOME! Great job on making it, it's hard to see the actual elevation changes this track has when you watch it on TV, very fun to race.

10. Sign me up, thank you.

• Like Like x 1
  11. I have both the downloaded files and the track (I can play offline with the Aussie V8) but when I try to connect to the server it says Host is running a modified server. I have STCC 2 the game also.

12. Yves Larose

Yves Larose
    Premium Member

my guess is that you have another mod installed that conflict with the V8 mod, try to move all other mods in a temporary folder and try again to log in the server.

13. Sign me up please.

• Like Like x 1
  14. Aww man, I'm away this weekend. Any chance I can have the link to the track anyway Yves so I can join the server to practice tomorrow?

15. Rupe Wilson

Rupe Wilson

The only mod i had installed was this one and every time i tried to exit to pits in the retro race last night by holding ESC my game had a dump.. 3 times it happened i uninstalled the mod with SRM and the problem went away ...
    Will try again...:)

glad to report the problems gone away:)

16. Sign me in please.

• Like Like x 1
  17. Rupe Wilson

Rupe Wilson

Any body know how to get rid of the safety bar that comes diagonally across the windscreen or now how to make it see through :D

18. Yves Larose

Yves Larose
    Premium Member

i think there is a something for that but i'm not sure and i don't know where to find it.

19. Marian Zelenka

Marian Zelenka
    The downforce is strong with this one. Premium Member

Isn't there a file for that in the mod? I've seen it somewhere. I'm not on my pc right now so I can't help.

20. Arunas

Arunas
    "Polite - punk" - Peter Ell

Why i need STCC 2 The Game?
    i would like to join, but i don't have sttc2..

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.