Track Surface Problem (Pics Inside)

Hey guys, this is the first track I've been working on and am still learning things, and everything has been going smoothly until I noticed this little issue with the track surface:
BobsTrackBuilder2010-07-1700-53-27-.jpg

BobsTrackBuilder2010-07-1700-53-45-.jpg

As you can see, the track has lifted up at one of the lines of the track surface, making a black hole if you will. It is just a little rise, kind of like a ramp, and it starts at a line of the terrain and ends at another line, (Sorry not sure if there is a term, still a newb) and these both run almost parallel. Also, it starts at the first point of "Camber" that is in the track and thats when I first noticed this. So any help with this issue would be awesome, because right now this little conflict ruins the whole track. Thanks again

I think it is the start or either the second control point. It is on a control point and the cross section right before the control point is the end of the ramp thing you see, and where the track is normal that is another cross section. I have looked at the cross sections and they look normal compared to all the other ones. And I have tried to move the control points to remove that cross section but the only thing that happens is the cross section just gets smaller and it makes the ramp-like thing smaller. The ramp thing takes the place of the of one of the cross sections, the one right before a control point. Hope that helps

Ah, OK. I have no clue then. The only thing I can think of is you deleting the track (not the whole project, just the circuit) and then doing the road part again, lining it up with the walls, grandstands etc that are still there.

When I said what kind of circuit is it, I meant what button did you click on.

Click on the button that is depressed in the screenshot, next to the Edit Nodes button. A window will pop up, highlight the track name that has the problem, and click the - button next to Copy. Close that window. Then, click on the Add Closed Circuit button (the furthest left) and create a new track, then edit the nodes (blue circles), control points (pink circles and lines), cambers etc until the new track is lined up to where the old one used to be. Let me know if you have any more problems.

Attachments

• track.PNG
    track.PNG
    169.7 KB · Views: 306

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 74 7.3%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 104 10.3%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 146 14.4%