Tracks Track Sochi acf1s [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
  • ronniej

I wrote that this was a "Very nice track for F1" But it's actually a perfect F1 track really.......I miss the Tokyo track in Gran Turismo for F1 driving. I wish we could see that one in Assetto Corsa someday. Thanks again for this franstil.

Hi Franstil. My name is Jorge Cabrita and I'm the owner of the website www.onwheelstv.com.
Today, we published an item about your track and will also publish a video today. here is the link for the published article and feel free to visit us whenever you wish. You'll notice that we publish all reports in English and Portuguese.
http://www.onwheelstv.com/assetto-corsa/track-sochi-acf1s-0-95-available-for-assetto-corsa/
Best regards
Jorge Cabrita

gracias por tu reportaje es lo que me hace no dejarlo pues es un esfuerzo grande y no recibes
recompensas como la que tu me has brindado
un abrazo

Amazing work thank you !!!!! . I have also download your Austin track and i think Sochi has very low amount of grip compare to Austin . I know that Sochi is naturaly a dirty track but i don't know i feel like it should have a bit more grip . I have done something like 40 laps in a row and i don't feel that track is geting more grip after all those laps . I would like to know what do you think about that ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back