1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

PC Track Request (NFS3 Hometown)

Discussion in 'Assetto Corsa' started by Kingspian, Sep 10, 2016.

1. idk where to start. But since I've been playing AC, all these cars we have in the game reminds me of a old skool I use to drive was NFS3 Hot Pursuit. I miss that game so much and if it's okay to ask like a request for someone whoever has time to make this track that I so love the most is Hometown. Just one.

Attached Files:

2. If it had to be one track, Rocky Pass > Hometown :D

Anyways, i've actually thought to try and learn basic track making with a project like this, but only if it was possible to extract original track to some common 3d format... Anybody knows if this is possible?
    (I heard hp3 was pretty modable but i've only seen car mods)
  3. It's definitely possible to export the NFS3 and NFS4 tracks. Some of these tracks have been converted to a game called "World Racing 2".
  4. It would be fantastic to make a Old Skool NFS on Assetto Corsa. Using some of the Old NFS Maps that we all love. Hometown is my top favorite. hehe
  5. Marian Zelenka

Marian Zelenka
    The downforce is strong with this one. Premium Member

I would definitely like to see some (even official) open world tracks. It would be great to have some NFS experience but with proper physics.