Track Request (NFS3 Hometown)

idk where to start. But since I've been playing AC, all these cars we have in the game reminds me of a old skool I use to drive was NFS3 Hot Pursuit. I miss that game so much and if it's okay to ask like a request for someone whoever has time to make this track that I so love the most is Hometown. Just one.

Attachments

• Hometown.jpg
    Hometown.jpg
    9 KB · Views: 842
If it had to be one track, Rocky Pass > Hometown :D

Anyways, i've actually thought to try and learn basic track making with a project like this,

Mod edit: don not ask for assistance in the ripping of official game content at RD please.

Last edited by a moderator:
It would be fantastic to make a Old Skool NFS on Assetto Corsa. Using some of the Old NFS Maps that we all love. Hometown is my top favorite. hehe

Mod Edit : as long as its scratch built yes, please do not ask for assistance in ripping content..

that goes to all of you

Last edited by a moderator:
I do not post copyrighted content.
"Copyright does not protect facts, ideas, systems, or methods of operation, although it may protect the way these things are expressed."
https://www.copyright.gov/help/faq/faq-protect.html

File formats are not protected by copyright.

I wrote how you can try to read the format of nfs tracks. But do not post protected content. I apologize if I broke any rule of the forum. But if it was not so I ask you to return my publication.

English by google translator ;)

Last edited:

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 347 15.5%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 241 10.8%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 239 10.7%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 177 7.9%