1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

Track not installed - Donington GP

Discussion in 'GT Legends' started by Ondrej Kapal, Apr 23, 2010.

1. Hi,
    all the time, if I try to join to online server with this track it says "Cannoct connect - track not installed" as it is default track... or it has changed is there another version of this track?

2. GTL does not show the track correctly if the server is running an add-on track - it wrongly displays a default track instead.

Bit bizarre I know.

3. Stuart Thomson

Stuart Thomson
    The Stoat Without Fear ™ Premium Member

Nope - that is a quirk of the lobby, and what is happening is not what it looks like.

What is actually happening is that the server you are trying to join is running a track you do not have installed, but displaying the name of a track you do have.

Very confusing, I know. However, the game does only use one track name at a time as a "substitute" so you could try some of others servers showing default tracks that aren't Donington, as they are likely to be what they say they are.

Alternatively, later on this afternoon, I will put up a GTL skin testing server with just one of the default short courses on it - probably Nurb Mullenbach.

I'll post back when it's up, so you can test your connectivity

4. Ok ok and can I somehow find out what is that hiden track? because it is the most frequented server :)

5. Dave Stephenson

Dave Stephenson
    Technical Administrator Staff Premium Member

try checking the server providers website :)

6. Stuart Thomson

Stuart Thomson

Try now, I've set up the RD one

"RACEDEPT TC65 TEST"

with Nurb Mullenbach as the track

7. no issues with connection

8. Stuart Thomson

Stuart Thomson

:good: