Track News

*smacks forhead* How could I honestly miss that this is the Sao Paulo track? Of course I know this track, just not under this name. I simply know it as "Sao Paulo". Wasn't even aware that Interlagos is its official name. Wassup with that? I race this track every day in F1 2010 and I'm a BEAST!

So it's THIS track that's coming to iRacing??? *faints*

nerding out here, but the official name is Autodromo Jose Carlos Pace

from wikipedia:

Interlagos is an upper class neighborhood located in the city of São Paulo, Brazil. It includes the Autódromo José Carlos Pace race track, home of the Formula One Brazilian Grand Prix. Its name (adapted from Interlaken, Switzerland) comes from the fact that the region is located between two large reservoirs, Guarapiranga and Billings, built in the early 20th century to supply water and electric power to the city. The suburb of Interlagos is located in the south region of São Paulo City to the right edge of the Guarapiranga reservoir.
The Autódromo José Carlos Pace itself is still commonly called Interlagos, although this hasn't been its official name since the 1970s.

Sao Paolo is the city, Interlagos is the town and Autodromo Jose Carlos Pace is the track.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back