1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

Track News

Discussion in 'iRacing' started by Dazmaniac, Jan 7, 2011.

1. Don't know if any of you guys have seen the press room over at iRacing, but Interlagos will be coming to the table at some point in the future.

:)

2. Yep great news Daz! Abdul showed me the vid earlier today. For those that haven't seen it yet, here it is. :) Alot of new info in just those first few minutes!

3. Indeed Will.

Honda AMLS car, Sprint Car, F-MOD sound upgrade, Damage Repair changes and Tire Model entering ALPHA testing.

All good.

;-)

4. OMG /drool i love this game

5. very cool! All this means to me in the long run is more Honeydo's to the wife...hahahaha

6. The honda we are gettin is the winner of Le Mans 2010 :)

7. Never heard of Interlagos before. Would love to see an announcement of Circuit De La Sarthe though :)

8. Thanks for posting that Will, well worth a watch. Iracing, its very cool and looing like its out to get better. Wicked!
    George

9. Seriously?

I guess you don't follow much F1 then, lol.

:)

10. Interlagos is an F1 track? Hmm, how come it's not in the F1 2010 game then? Unless it goes by another name?

11. Are you sure? It has most of the time been the last track on the calendar for a long time until Abu Dhabi had it this and the year before i think. It´s definitely one of the most famous tracks in the world. Very technical track.

12. *smacks forhead* How could I honestly miss that this is the Sao Paulo track? Of course I know this track, just not under this name. I simply know it as "Sao Paulo". Wasn't even aware that Interlagos is its official name. Wassup with that? I race this track every day in F1 2010 and I'm a BEAST!

So it's THIS track that's coming to iRacing??? *faints*

13. nerding out here, but the official name is Autodromo Jose Carlos Pace

from wikipedia:

Sao Paolo is the city, Interlagos is the town and Autodromo Jose Carlos Pace is the track.

14. Ahh gotcha, thanks ;)

15. " Autodromo Jose Carlos Pace " best said in a Murry Walker accsent... ; )