Wanted Track IR (any model)

FJBH10

Premium
Anyone have a TrackIR set they're willing to sell? I'm not really bothered about what version it is as long as it works. I'm in England but I might be able to pay for postage if you're selling one elsewhere in Europe.

FJBH10

yeah i have a bit of velcro on the bottom of the box and another ontop of my headphones, works a treat

let me know how you get on with it if you get one, I have a huge projector screen in front of my rig and it works great really adds to the immersion being able to follow the apex and check for drivers beside you with your head.

Edit: its worth ordering the usb cable with the device, it came with a nice long braided usb cable when i ordered mine

Last edited:
@FJBH10
I recommend the pukka Track IR though. I have used the various cheap and free versions a few times but in my opinion they don't compare with the real Track IR. Send a PM to @dynt He had a Track IR kit for sale last week.:thumbsup:

You are welcome.

Last edited:
I was trying to sell my Track IR. But the shipping costs from US to Europe wasn't worth it for the buyer. USD $130.00 shipping for a small box was the cheapest rate we found. Considering a new Track IR is $150.00 now, it's just not worth it. IMO.

I also have one, with a Trackclip Pro, but the trackclip is broken, but still works if you use a small piece of electric tape. Those Trackclips are also sold seperately.

The unit is only used a few times.

The clip is broken because he has long been in a drawer located with other stuff. The wires are not damaged.

Because of this you may have it for 50 euro's plus shipping.

I also have one, with a Trackclip Pro, but the trackclip is broken, but still works if you use a small piece of electric tape. Those Trackclips are also sold seperately.

The unit is only used a few times.

The clip is broken because he has long been in a drawer located with other stuff. The wires are not damaged.

Because of this you may have it for 50 euro's plus shipping.
Which version is it? TrackIR 4 or 5?

Thanks for all the suggestions and offers guys but I think I'm gonna go with one of the Delan Engineering systems recommended by WardogZ.

(Also massive thanks to him for highlighting them.)

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 101 7.9%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 133 10.4%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 183 14.3%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 358 28.0%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 500 39.1%