Track-IR 5 and iracing

Hello guys
Not sure if this is the right place to post this,so feel free to repost.
Got track-IR 5 today and I was wondering if there are more users hoe are using it in iracing,and if the are willing to share there settings.(templates) I am using software version 5.1B3

Thanks in advance

(If you like to know what track-IR is ;http://www.naturalpoint.com/trackir/ or if you like to see it in action check youtube; trackir/iracing)

Have been trying it out now for a few laps,took the day off,so I have (almost) the hole day to tweak it and get use to it.
keep you posted

Edit:
OK I have been trying it out now for an hour or so,and here are my findings so far:
Is it making me any faster,no its slowing me down at this point,but I think its more of a matter of getting used to it,and tweaking the software,I have turned a couple off axes off and gave it more dead zone in the middle to quiet the picture down,the settings out off the "'box"'(iracing template) are really to fast for me and make me nauseous.
Is it make the "'sim"' any better,yes it really ads to the "'fun"' factor,I can really "'focus"' on the apex,and check out what is happening around me

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 375 16.1%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 256 11.0%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 247 10.6%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 181 7.8%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 304 13.1%