Fuel: Fixed

Alignment
Camber front: -1.20
Camber rear: -3.00
Toe front: 0.09
Toe rear: 0.35

At Yeongam, my time was 1:43.126

Sector 1
Turn1: Down the Start/Finish straight Start braking at the 150m mark going all the way down to 1st gear. Turn in just after you shift down to 2nd, but be careful not to turn in too early. Use some throttle control on the exit to avoid running onto the grass, you should be in 2nd after the exit. Stay off the curb or else a spin is very easy.

Turn 2: Flat Out.

Turn 3: A trick one, start braking before the 150m marker, about 175m maybe 200m at the start of the race. Brake down to 1st and just like turn 1 you must resist the urge to turn in early. If you have done the braking proper you wont need to. Careful with the throttle on the exit again to avoid going off track. You probably wont be able to get out of 1st before the exit.

Turn 4: Brake at the 150m mark down from 6th to 1st, turn in once you're in 2nd gear. Careful with the throttle through the turn and shift up to 2nd on the exit.

Turn 5: Almost right after you're in 2nd brake slightly and shift down to 1st . You can probably carry a bit more speed but it is important not to go too wide for turn 6.

Turn 6: Similar to turn 5 brake and shift down to 1st just after you get into 2nd after exiting turn 5. Again, careful with the throttle and shift up to 2nd AFTER the exit.

Sector 2

Turn 7: Lift off the gas heading into the turn but you should be able to feather it through the turn to end up in 6th gear. Don't go too wide though, you should be in the middle of the road after exiting.

Turn 8: Flat out if you got Turn 7 right. You might have to lift off the gas ever so slightly.

Turn 9: Brake just after the little tower on the left down to the top end of 3rd gear. A little gas through the turn should get you to 4th gear.

Turn 10: Keep accelerating past the 100m mark, brake at about 75m down to 1st gear. Turn once you're in 1st and just coast through the turn. Gun it on the way out and get ready for the double apex.

Turn 11: Don't brake as you enter the 1st half but come off the gas and shift down to 3rd. You should end up in the middle or 3/4 of the way over heading into the 2nd half. Either shift down to 2nd or coast in 3rd as it is important to be set up for turn 12.

Turn 12: Stay near the curbing on the right and resist the urge to accelerate until you pass the apex, you should be able to get into 4th after exiting.

Sector 3

Turn 13: Brake slightly after the overhead and shift down to 3rd. Turn in just after braking and you should be able to get back on the gas fairly early. Exit in 4th gear.

Turn 14: Brake down to 2nd just as the steering wheel begins to light up. Don't underbrake on this one as you will end up having a bad line for turn 15. Exit in 3rd.

Turn 15: Right after the overhead brake down to 2nd or 1st. Exit wide for the next turn.

Turn 16: You should be at the top of 2nd or bottom of 3rd gear as you enter. Come off the gas so you can hit the apex and then return to power (not too sharply). Try not to be too wide on the exit.

Turn17: Flat out if you got turn 16 right. You might need to come off the gas slightly to make it round.

Turn 18: Flat out again. You should easily be in 5th gear nearing 6th on the way out.

Notes: I find this track pretty tough on prime tyres. It is really easy to spin on turn 1, 3 and 4. Watch out for the double apex (important to go wide on the 1st half) and the curb on turn 14. Actually watch the curbs on all the corners!

@ cypher2004

u might want to use the setup from Steve's video, most of the time they are spot on
although this is one weird track i cant get use to it...
You and me both. I have 378 points, and I hold the record for most wins in a season. I am in a league of my own (all this according to the game, not me) I do have it set to manual gears, ABS, and medium traction control. I use the arrows for the first few laps to get an idea of what is what, but just a few laps. I am just learning the ropes, but have done OK for a beginner I suppose. I am in my first season in a Lotus. I just can't get this track either. If you figure it out let me know.

I usually use Steve's and/or glight's setup, or a combination of both, and sometimes Bram has good setups, although some of them are not ideal for a Lotus.The best time so far has been 1:46.083, not very good. Also is there a way to remap buttons on a Thrustmaster RGT force feedback wheel? I would desperately like to get the wing angle adjustment off of the D pad and onto a single button. Some of these buttons are repeated, so why not. I do not see an option in the game to change them, only what they have chosen for me. I have not completed Q2, and I have been playing on and off for about 2 months. I need to catch up to the latest races!

Well I figured it out. I am sitting pretty on pole now. I did 1:43.817 in qualifying. Unless something unexpected happens I should win.The secret is to get your car to turn faster. Think the last two settings you can make on your car setup. Being that this is a track guide, I think it would be better to discuss these things in the setups forum.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back