• Racing is not a matter of life and death. It's much more important than that!
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask. There's no such thing as a stupid question.

Track Guide Feedback/Suggestions

Discussion in 'F1 2011 - The Game' started by glight, Sep 20, 2011.

1. glight

glight

Ratings:
    +146
    I will be writing a new set of Track Guides to go along with the 2011 game. Before I get started this weekend I was wondering if there are any changes you guys would like to see (or just some feedback). My main concern is what car to use: Top 3? or keep it in the midfield like last year?

I have most of the F1 races on my PC so far and I will be scouring the intros for pole laps so that I can have the onboards be as relevant as possible. I will work in some notes about DRS and KERS as well.

2. Bram

Bram
    #27 | Roaring Pipes Maniacs Staff Premium

Ratings:
    +15,954
    I think it would be most handy for starters to take the car you get when you start a career. Those driving championships in McLarens and Ferrari's most likely know enough about the tracks already :)

Looking forward to the guide as I really enjoyed last years guides. :thumb:

3. Jan Köhler

Jan Köhler

Ratings:
    +11
    Yep, I think slower cars are the better choice, but take one with KERS.
    Do you plan to write the guides with Tyre + Fuel sim or without? So, based on Time Trial or GP mode?

4. glight

glight

Ratings:
    +146
    Good point about the slower cars. I will be racing in GP mode with all aids off Tyre sim ON and low fuel (10 laps).

Thanks, guys