• “Just being a mediocre driver has never been my ambition. That's not my style” ― Michael Schumacher
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Have a chance to win a copy of F1 2017 The Game (PC) by following RaceDepartment on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Twitch, Steam and / or YouTube.

Track Folders

Discussion in 'Stock Car Extreme' started by Gary Hensley, Oct 24, 2014.

1. Gary Hensley

Gary Hensley

Ratings:
    +1
    Is it possible to group the tracks under folders in the track display? I installed some converted rFactor tracks and would like to group them by continent for easier searching. I created a NorthAmerica folder and threw a couple in, but the track display in GSC still lists them individual.

Any ideas?

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. roby13

roby13

Ratings:
    +50
    something that can work like a template

TrackName = Nordschleife 2008
    GrandPrixName = Nordschleife Touristenfahrt 2008 RFE
    EventName = Nordschleife Touristenfahrt 2008 RFE
    VenueName = GERMANY , Nurburgring
    Location = Nurburg, Germany

change respective fields (its from my rf installation, i suppose it will work in gsc)

3. Gary Hensley

Gary Hensley

Ratings:
    +1
    Ok. Got it. So I have to modify the tracks. I can't just throw existing track directories into a new directory to get them to show up under it (which is what I did that didn't work).

I've seen some tracks grouped under folders that leagues have created. I thought just putting them under a new folder would do it.

4. Alex Sawczuk

Alex Sawczuk
    Reiza Studios

Ratings:
    +999
    Word of warning, modifying GDBs will cause mismatches online.

5. Gary Hensley

Gary Hensley

Ratings:
    +1
    Yeah. I saw that. Thanks Alex.

It sure would be nice if there was a way to group these (say by continent) in the track display for GSC..... (hint hint)

6. roby13

roby13

Ratings:
    +50
    U can add the continent just before country in the same manner: name[space]comma[space]name2 etc in my previous example it would be EUROPE , GERMANY , Nordschl....

7. Gary Hensley

Gary Hensley

Ratings:
    +1
    Does that cause problems with online?

8. Troy Barman

Troy Barman

Ratings:
    +431
    Yes it will

9. JoelGL

JoelGL

Ratings:
    +84
    Help, in what files are these supposed to be edited, and with what tool (edit: NP+)? I'd like to check my files, as I get mismatch with Eastern Creek in MP, but I simply installed the EasternCreek2014_4Layouts_GSCEx_V3.1.rar w/c works well in SP.