1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

Track Folders

Discussion in 'Stock Car Extreme' started by Gary Hensley, Oct 24, 2014.

1. Is it possible to group the tracks under folders in the track display? I installed some converted rFactor tracks and would like to group them by continent for easier searching. I created a NorthAmerica folder and threw a couple in, but the track display in GSC still lists them individual.

Any ideas?

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. something that can work like a template

TrackName = Nordschleife 2008
    GrandPrixName = Nordschleife Touristenfahrt 2008 RFE
    EventName = Nordschleife Touristenfahrt 2008 RFE
    VenueName = GERMANY , Nurburgring
    Location = Nurburg, Germany

change respective fields (its from my rf installation, i suppose it will work in gsc)

3. Ok. Got it. So I have to modify the tracks. I can't just throw existing track directories into a new directory to get them to show up under it (which is what I did that didn't work).

I've seen some tracks grouped under folders that leagues have created. I thought just putting them under a new folder would do it.

4. Alex Sawczuk

Alex Sawczuk
    Reiza Studios Premium Member

Word of warning, modifying GDBs will cause mismatches online.

5. Yeah. I saw that. Thanks Alex.

It sure would be nice if there was a way to group these (say by continent) in the track display for GSC..... (hint hint)

6. U can add the continent just before country in the same manner: name[space]comma[space]name2 etc in my previous example it would be EUROPE , GERMANY , Nordschl....

7. Does that cause problems with online?

8. Yes it will

9. JoelGL

JoelGL
    Premium Member

Help, in what files are these supposed to be edited, and with what tool (edit: NP+)? I'd like to check my files, as I get mismatch with Eastern Creek in MP, but I simply installed the EasternCreek2014_4Layouts_GSCEx_V3.1.rar w/c works well in SP.