Track folder does not match in-game name.

Why is it that many of the tracks that are for download do not match the folder name with what is in the game. I just loaded 2017 lemans and it is not on the game at all. It is listed as 4 versions of Circuit Lemans . If the folder says 2017 lemans then the game should list it as such. Not by another name. This is the second or third track like this.

Why is it that many of the tracks that are for download do not match the folder name with what is in the game. I just loaded 2017 lemans and it is not on the game at all. It is listed as 4 versions of Circuit Lemans . If the folder says 2017 lemans then the game should list it as such. Not by another name. This is the second or third track like this.

Creators usually try to name it something unique to avoid conflicting with another track that might already exist. Sorry if this is unacceptable in your FREE track addon. I know those 2 seconds to figure out what the tracks official name is really a pain.

Yeah I'll backup John's statement. All my tracks going forward will have lilski_ in front of the track name. I did this primarily for Watkins as there are a few versions out there and didn't want people to install it over an older one they may have. Similar to kunos tracks most all having ks_ in front it sorta of keeps the track folder a bit more organized for me.

Latest News

How often do you meet up (IRL) with your simracing friends?

• Weekly

Votes: 44 8.9%
  • Monthly

Votes: 21 4.2%
  • Yearly

Votes: 31 6.3%
  • Weekly at lan events

Votes: 3 0.6%
  • Monthly at lan events

Votes: 2 0.4%
  • Yearly at lan events

Votes: 12 2.4%