Track Designing Competition

Apologies for being away. I nearly always record the F1 races since I'm in the states. Especially the Asian races that end up being live in my area at 3am. So, I tend to stay away from the website until I've watched race so as not to accidentally see a spoiler! Now that I've watched it (awesome drive Danny!), I'm set to offer a new challenge.

A new location for a TT course has been decided upon. I would like to see a course using only existing roads, in the neighborhood of 30-50km. You are welcome to go from point-to-point or make a loop. The only requirements are 1) the end points must be at a location suitable for staging, like a large car park or athletic field, 2) the entire length must be suitable for passing in case a vehicle catches up to the one ahead, and 3) try to keep the average speed as high as possible while including a few tight spots in small towns or villages. Your location for this effort is: Barbados

I'll wait through the weekend, but if no one likes this I can change the location.

Last edited:
Perfection already exists
avus3.jpg

@k_badam thank you.
Because the race at Baku was terrible, the FIA want to move the European Grand Prix somewhere else. Now, your task is to build a new track. Now the rules are:
1. It must be within the current EU member states.
2. It must be at least 8 km long.
3. It must have a long straight (I mean Mulsanne straight-long).
Other than those, there are no rules. You can make the track as long as you like, and as fast as you like, and it can either be a permanent track (Like Silverstone), a street or road course (Like Monaco or the Nordschleife), or a hybrid (Like Le Mans). It can be however you want, it doesn't matter if it would actually pass the FIA regulations. Have fun!

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 378 16.2%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 257 11.0%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 247 10.6%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 181 7.8%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 304 13.1%