Track Designing Competition

After some more idiocy by Bernie, Interlagos loses the Brazilian Grand Prix. However, the Autodromo Internacional Ayrton Senna in Goiania wins the Brazilian GP contract, as long as the track is lengthened. You must keep the track within these confines (including adequate space for runoff). The circuit must mix good corners, a challenging layout but also multiple places to overtake and battle. The final requirement is that the startline and paddock must stay untouched, while the double right hander of turns 1 and 2 must not be touched, as they are awesome corners (Trust me, open up AMS, Formula V10s and Goiania. Mwah!)

http://www.gmap-pedometer.com/?r=6959629
Original layout is kept mostly in place. First hairpin is made tighter, making it the best place for overtaking on the circuit. Another great overtaking opportunity will be at the end of sector 2 when the track makes a left turn out of the old layout. It is preceded by a flatout section with some very fast and flowing corners. The new "dogleg" section offers medium paced corners concluding in a chicane leading into the s/f straight.

Oh, sorry I missed this. Thanks Jim for picking my design!

Rally Finland organizers are planning to start the 2017 event with one special stage located on the island of Åland. The stage should be between 8-20km in length and the estimated average speed should not be more than 130km/h (try not to have too many long straights). The special stage can be set on tarmac, gravel or both.

e. Also remember to leave room for liaison routes! The stage can't start or end on a dead-end road!

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 96 7.8%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 130 10.5%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 175 14.2%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 348 28.2%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 480 38.9%