AC Track Day Tuesday @ Silverstone GP - Tuesday 29th August 2017

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
i'm in with the 66 camaro...

bwoah.
Your '66 Camaro Sire:D
gta_invisiblecar1.jpg

I may not be able to make it in time. Please put me on reserve and kick me out should the server become full.

giphy.gif

… oh and should I not be around, please someone give my regards to The Convict and Tweetie ;-)

giphy.gif

We have added the McLaren MP4-12C GT3 and the Mercedes SLS AMG GT3, to the car list for some more variety. Lets try to fill it up you Hooligans.

We have added the McLaren MP4-12C GT3 and the Mercedes SLS AMG GT3, to the car list for some more variety. Lets try to fill it up you Hooligans.
Not to complain, but the mclaren and the mercedes are old and slower than the new models. No one uses them online. Also the BMW is going to be replaced with M6 at some point (it's been announced a year ago if i'm not wrong). If we spend 90 minutes tuning them or practicing with them, it would be better to use competitive cars that are actually used during the events.

Not to complain, but the mclaren and the mercedes are old and slower than the new models. No one uses them online. Also the BMW is going to be replaced with M6 at some point (it's been announced a year ago if i'm not wrong). If we spend 90 minutes tuning them or practicing with them, it would be better to use competitive cars that are actually used during the events.

They're competitive against each other. And using the other cars would completely defeat the point of not using DLC content.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 356 15.7%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 249 11.0%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 243 10.7%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 178 7.8%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 302 13.3%