track data

I am pleased as punch that i have my ports open and that i can host, last problem is unofficial tracks,if i put up a monza no prob, i put up spa and there is a conflict with others joining.If another player hosts say Spa i can join if i host spa people cant, i have tried reinstalling the track but no joy.I have add on skins in mine from the presto updater ,could it be this that's interfering if so is there a remedy,i always steer people towards the presto updater as it resolved other issues for me and i love a one click fix, do i get them all to use presto or am i barking up the wrong tree? When players join is says 3 Spa.gdb mismatch, i have reinstalled that file but no change,i think this is cause of most players being booted.

Hello Jim, i think i have installed to correct path,will let you no if it has done trick thanks I'm sure will work now,i didn't no you had to do that but pretty obvious now i no,thank-you

Have resolved my track error,seems that making sure its all out of the folders when you uninstall then reinstall works,im sure its a bit hit and miss,but spa up at last,didnt bother to put in ded server it ran ok as it was,sorted....thxs

Spa is best circuit ever,i been racing there since Geoff crammond grand prix days.I assume the mod not being official is reason its never up on servers,damn shame.I have put lots of people on to Race dept just lately and now im a bit more informed its nice to be able to assist with some probs. If you are computer savvy its a doddle........cheers

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back