Track Bathurst

Tracks Track Bathurst 0.2

Login or Register an account to download this content
Any plans to update the track any time soon? Really loving this though :-P My BMW GT3 is kangaroo hopping over some of the bumpier bits just after the chase and at the top of the mountain. It is great to have a home track in AC, wonder if Kunos will implement their own version of the Mountain?

Last edited:
Hey Why is the lap time counter is not working correctly?. I did a 2 min 15 sec MP4-12 next lap I was 3 sec quicker but it didnt clock at all.And it was a 100% valid lap no corner cutting and stuff

Hey AI is not working in this track. All cars will retire after lights out.Does anyone have any of these issues ?? Anyone know the fix for this ??
There is 2 AI fast lane because there is 2 versions of Bathurst, pay attention to the name of the track folder, if you use the right AI for the right track, they work fine.
The track itself need a lot of TLC, as it is today it is not very good
Still very much appreciate all efforts and the sharing, just wished it would get some improvement, starting by smoothing the track surface, we know from other add ons, like snoopy's Nordschleife, that it can be done.

Awesome track ! Like several of the other guys here, I noticed the lap timer is a bit dodgy, but I'm quite happy to wait for an update. Having too much fun with it right now! Keep up the good work !

Cmon, Please update this map someone:) less bumps and fix the timing issue so we can race multiplayer, fun track
I'd prefer to wait for a version that's not sourced from NFS Shift :laugh:
It's too wide and terribly modeled, and then it's vastly exacerbated when people convert these already poor quality tracks in a hurried manner. Lol.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 72 7.4%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 101 10.4%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 142 14.6%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 267 27.4%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 389 39.9%