• "Mwoah" - Kimi Räikkönen
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Dear Guest. Follow RaceDepartment on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Twitch, Steam and YouTube.

Toyota FT-1 Concept

Discussion in 'Gran Turismo 6' started by Stuart Pocock, Jan 13, 2014.

1. Stuart Pocock

Stuart Pocock
    I'M BACK... Again :) Premium

Ratings:
    +421
    A new car will be avalibe to drive tomorrow, The FT-1 is a part of a free online update and will be made available on 14 January.
    Once the Update has been installed, a unique Seasonal Event featuring the Toyota FT-1 will be made available in the game. If you achieve a Bronze award or better in the FT-1 challenge at Laguna Seca, you will receive the car for free.

[​IMG]

What are your thoughts people?

• Like Like x 1
  2. Shawdad

Shawdad
    PSN ID: Shawdad

Ratings:
    +74
    Cool!. Free is always good.

3. Richard Coleman

Richard Coleman

Ratings:
    +167
    That car is awesome to drive. The brakes are a bit weak for it so slow down a bit earlier than normal.

I'm seriously in love with this car now :D So much fun. Easy as to catch in a slide as well.

BMW M4 interior has been released. they have also screwed the sounds of it up :( Sounds like air coming out of a tyre valve on steroids.

4. Shawdad

Shawdad
    PSN ID: Shawdad

Ratings:
    +74
    I'm enjoying the car more on other tracks. Was surprised how little grip it has. So I bought softer tires.