flyer_corolla.jpg

Servername: RACEDEPARTMENT.COM
Class: TC65 Toyota Corolla mod
Track: Birmingham GP / Mo I Rana
Conditions: 17.00 in-game
Practice: 20 min
Qualification: 10min
Race: 14 lap
Note1: Click here to read the password and golden rules!
Note2: As with the Skylines, please pick your livery ahead of the race, and choose something different to the ones already chosen.

please sign me up Stu... but I haven't chosen a skin yet ---- you can assign one to me if you want to .... saves me to cope with my indecisiveness :D

By the way... this will be my first race in my own self made playseat (see pic)

Attachments

• Bild 066.jpg
    Bild 066.jpg
    140.6 KB · Views: 188
  • Bild 068.jpg
    Bild 068.jpg
    136.2 KB · Views: 181
I should be getting new main board and graphics tomorrow and get it all back up and running again,i will get the mod and hopefully i can make this,recent pc troubles have put a damper on my gaming :(.

No point signing up with this current tragedy of a pc,but if i get sorted out with new kit then i would very much like to join in.

The server has been up since Sunday, so I'm guessing I'll need to make the changes Piotr quoted this afternoon when I get home.

Assuming I've got authorisation to, of course.

It might only be as simple as closing and re-opening the server - I'll check it out today when I get home (about 4pm London time)

OK - Chris Aponte stopped and restarted the server - he got a "could not broadcast to lobby" error. You could try connecting but I suspect it won't show at the moment.

I've sent a message to Ramon to double check what I need to do to force the new ip, so I reckon we'll be sorted for tonight without any issue.

As soon as I get home today (4pm Ldn as stated earlier), if it's still not visible, I'll check the dns settings on our server, and if it's pointing to the "old" lobby ip, I'll stop any running game dedi servers, flush the dns cache, check the dns resolutions are clear, and restart the dedi servers.

As always, I'll keep you posted.

Ah - that sort of explains it.

OK gents, can those of you who are able please check if you can see the RD server in the lobby, please?

I am told from a couple of unimpeachable sources that we are now working again properly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back