Toyota Corolla/Altis SP3

Cars Toyota Corolla/Altis SP3 v05.2

Login or Register an account to download this content
8742e77349d4eb3006778c1a30f9c70d.jpg

I think it turned out well the AO makes a massive difference.

I suppose nobody would be opposed to give this car but more ho, so that is competitive against mx5 cup car? So that you can race it against it
If the current HP are realistic for the Altis, would you do the Mx5 competitive version as an S1? If it's only a marginal increase it's not an issue imo

Last edited:
I think the speed increase would be small, to warrant an S1 upgrade, S1 upgrade would have been something like TCR, but not sure if that will ever happen

the only other option would be if there are going to be more hatchbacks/smaller cars
there was a clio SP3, which would have been perfect ! but it would be better to have more cars for sure

The Abarth and Mazda can always be slowed a little, depending on which circuit one or the other often needs balancing anyway, at fast circuits the Abarth needs restriction and at circuits with more corners the Mazda requires ballast so it is not much trouble to add a little BoP to both if including the Toyota. Excited to try it since I read it is similar performance to the 2 vanilla cup cars which I think are great fun to drive! The more the merrier in that line up I say!

This thing, despite lack of progress , isn't dead

if you have some big suggestions on improvements and updates, please share
We got a guy who was thinking to give a shot to update the cockpit on it

TCR variant of it would also be a cool something for someone new to mods, to try update it etc.

if we want to keep it realistic, the car dimensions might be outside what's allowed though , not sure
I have a box somewhere at home scaled to TCR rules, and if the car goes outside, it can't be used

good news! It would be eligible for TCR rules

Eligible cars: 4/5-door vehicles
Body shell: Reinforced production body shell; wheel arch modifications allowed to accommodate tyres
Minimum weight: 1250 kg for cars with production gearbox, 1285 kg for cars with racing gearbox (both including the driver)
Minimum overall length: 4.20 metres
Maximum overall width: 1.95 metres
Engine: Turbo-charged petrol or diesel up to 2.0-litre
Torque: 420 Nm
Power: 350 PS
Lubrication: Wet sump
Exhaust: Homologated catalytic converter using production parts
Traction: On two wheels

to give a bit long overdue update, the car cockpit was supposed to be worked on by another person in our team, but after a lot of time passed, the person said he doesn't have time for modding anymore and left the team

I did do a bit of restyling, making bigger wheels/rims, shaping aero bit more to make it look bit more agressive (not seen on picutre)

once this gets updated cockpit, it will be really great car! but yeah, this would currently benefit from having someone new who would like to update it with our direction

we also wanted to give it a bit more power

update will also add all the CSP light funcitonality, with additional edurance lights
1594829073192.png

I'm having a weird "Phantom driver" issue when looking at this car in the CM Showroom.

From the windscreen, left windows, rear window, and right rear-passenger window the driver model is visible no problem, but from the right front-passenger/driver window the driver completely disappears. Note how while the back of the driver's helmet is visible, there are no hands on the steering wheel in the final screenshot.
__custom_showroom_1610716475.png__custom_showroom_1610716557.png__custom_showroom_1610716568.png__custom_showroom_1610716594.png

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back