1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

Skins Toyota 2006 1.0

Rebirth of the Japanese, Toyota is back!

1. bonnejv submitted a new resource:

Toyota 2006 - Rebirth of the Japanese, Toyota is back!

Read more about this resource...

• Like Like x 1
  2. toyota finally I was hoping that someone will do it
    Is it possible to play online with this mod?
    one more question, or are you gonna do on the basis the original Marussia ?
    by the way good work

3. You won't be able to play online I guess, I haven't tried it because I've got many other mods installed so it won't work anyway for me.. I wanted to make it for the Marussia but Because of Codemasters new skin work with all the mirroring going on Red Bull was the best option... There won't be a Toyota skin on the Marussia sadly:thumbsdown:

4. Graham Laing

Graham Laing
    ...... mostly harmless Staff

All skins should work online with no problem. Essentially It's only files like the database, mods effecting grip and damage that will cause problems. You are generally safe with any graphical mods like skins, tyres, steering wheels, and track-side stuff like advertising and kerb colours.

Of course other players would not see your skin.

• Like Like x 2
  5. Than it's just because of my database mods haha, thought it wouldn't work because of the Red Bull chassis on the Marussia team, thanks :)

6. nice skin :) i work too on a 2006 mod, but thats in f1 2013.. and alone is hard! but gl to your! :)

• Like Like x 1
  7. Cool! Can't wait to see yours !

• Like Like x 1
  8. it will be work for online multiplayer if you install this to Red Bull livery files.

9. Your mods are of congratulations. I know that is too much to ask, but because does not make the season 2006?

10. Uhm, I dont really know what you mean mate..

11. mystaaRS

mystaaRS
    If you get a Quali Place, you can get a Race Pace

Very good job @bonnejv it is really good quality with the limitation of the template :thumbsup:

12. Thanks mate! More skins coming soon !

• Like Like x 1