rF2 Touring Masters @ Vitus Club - Monday May 24th 2010

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
You can fix me up with a "Constipation" nick, Ryan, since I'm likely to stop someone in his tracks when they get on my tail without being way faster than me (just like last race on Suzuka); and I try, try and try and there is no sign of any pace still ;).

*Starts watching this thread like a hawk*

Just to clarify something, with Suzuka we had 40 signups and only 33-34 took the first race if I remember right, and less for Race 2. If come Monday there's only 23-24 people on server come the end of practice or qualifying, would those without signups be able to join the server and race in race 1? Personally I wouldn't mind not being able to qualify if it meant a spot in the race.

Nic - we had 36 sign-ups and 35 drivers at Suzuka and one of those explained his likely absence beforehand ;)

Historically reserve slots have not worked well - so no, I will not allow people to jump in the server if there are free slots. 30 is on the upper end of the scale for this track anywho.

Keep your eyes peeled :)

Blimey! Dont tell me I've actually got some pace!:eek: Best in qually trim at the min was a trully perfect and probably un repeatable 15.58 and race trim av low to mid 16's but I THINK (may well be wrong lol) I can better this with some setup adjustments and more laps......... Bet thats just Hexed it hahahaha

Do love this track and there is more than one line on many turns! Still, no doubt Ryo and the usual suspects will be way quicker in there 'UFO's' hahaha!:rolleyes:

Small reminder to you guys - try to make sure you don't cut the kerbs too much while practicing.

Otherwise come the event when I will be watching you like hawks - you'll be slow :D

I think I set a 14.6 during some quick testing on it, not sure though.

Yep, it's all too easy to cut those curbs especially at the end of the lap. Hopefully I can get the rear end of the car to stop sliding and more turn in at the front then I should get better times.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 206 14.0%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 153 10.4%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 149 10.1%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 113 7.7%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 211 14.3%