Touring Masters v2.7

Well, I wanted to wait a little longer and only have one final release but there are a few too many things I'm wanting to test before the end of the year, so I've gone ahead and released 2.7. Quite a few changes and improvements. The most significant of these are the new sounds for the Alfa, along with refined SFXs for others and other new sounds. The other big story is that the Supra Turbo is no longer a Turbo (Toyota GmBH decided to revert back to their previous spec), meaning it has lost 42bhp and 110kg. The idea behind this was to give a more even spread of 'types' of cars, reducing the 'power' cars from 5 to 4.

touringmasters27.png

In reference to the tyres - grip has been reduced overall, but all compounds have been brough closer together. Wear rate increased for all also, but relatively more for soft and medium compounds.

Full changes:

Adjusted tyre physics
Added new gearshift, startup and backfire sounds
Refined SFX of Alfa, Holden, Supra and M3
New Alfa sounds
New collision sounds
Side draft parameters implemented
Loading bar colour change
Added adjustable radiators to all models
Enabled Holden rear camber adjustment
Added 5kg to Volvo, (contrary to the changelog, 10kg has not been added to the Holden)
Increased Holden drag, reduced Supra
Onboard brake bias adjustment removed from Rover, Mustang, Volvo and 635
Lowered Nissan and Mustang CoG
Changed Toyota from Turbo to NA (-42bhp, -110kg)
New intro video

Please note tyre physics are still WIP and weights are not 100% final, however they are very close. Also stance adjustments are to come.

Download details and instructions HERE

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back