rF2 Touring Masters @ Snetterton - Wednesday July 7th 2010

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
I made it and grabbed P2 for Q, won R1 quite comfortably and R2 I was closing for the kill on Kjell when my PC froze :(.

The Mustang was lovely - especially as I hadn't even tried it prior to jumping in the server, real joy to drive.

Lost connection thanks to my router falling off the wall race 1. Race 2, I had an appalling first few corners and dropped too far back, then I span. After that I had 5th secured, then Ryo dropped out. I was miles in front of Alex, so I thought I would waste a few laps practicing my drifting skillzzzzzzz. Then Alex appeared and passed me one lap from the end, and I failed to get him back, by less than a hundredth. GRRR stupid noob I am.

WHAT RACE GUYS!!!!! FANTASTIC
I have no words, two nice race one better than the other I remember well how Lukasz use max pressure on me and same a really Gentleman wait me after that hit me,thanks man:). Alex next time I catch you :DI would say only one thing first 2 laps in Race 2 were fantastic very close race :cool: think that is the first time that I do 2 time 5th position and in race my PB is 1.12.9 under 1.13. do it in Quali.
Congratulations to Podium and all racers:good:

Thanks to Ryan and RD for these events

Horrible evening for me, race 1 got a bit hot on the opening few laps stalled it and this put me 20 secs off the back of the pack. Ended up there.

Race two I was on pole thanks to the reverse grid but only after setting off did I notice I had no FF, had no feel at all car was horrible to drive and was going as fast as i dared but that was still slow.

Thanks to Ryan and everyone who raced though.

Thanks to you too, Valerio. Was absolutely great having someone with similar pace right next to you on the tarmac. Especially whole R2 was amazing, pressure throughout the 20 mins straight, bumper-to-bumper racing, but no ill-spirit whatsoever. And just like you I got my PB of 1:12.7 while chasing you, it's the best motivator.

Overall I'm satisfied with my performance - spun couple of times, but my pace seen a nice, constant improvement throughout my first contact with Snetterton since TRD3 (which doesn't really count). Loads of fun as always, guys; thanks to Ryo for making things work. See you next time on the black stuff!

Race 1 very good for me, finished 2nd and only made minor errors.

Race 2 not so good, brill start, and then spun a few times. Worked my way back to 4th, caught the inside of the chicane on penultimate lap and got a stop go. And it refuelled me at the same time, so I dropped to 7th :(

Really really enjoyed some proper wheel-time again last night and even a little bit of prep before the races,settled on the Volvo but i liked all the cars i tested,across both races my main action was with Kjell and his Rover so full concentration and effort needed each and every lap....just what i needed :D.

Thanks Ryo & RD

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 315 15.5%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 216 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 213 10.5%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 157 7.7%
  • < 5 years