1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

Touring Masters @ Oulton Park - Wednesday November 10th 2010

Discussion in 'rFactor 2 Racing Club & Leagues' started by Lee Palmer, Nov 4, 2010.

1. [​IMG]

Server Name: RACEDEPT WTM CLUB

Mod: Touring Masters v2.5 - Due to licensing issues, the archive is passworded. You can find the password HERE.
    Patch 2.51 will be needed for the event and can be downloaded HERE

Track: Oulton Park (OultonIsland91 Layout)

Official Practice: 20:00 GMT, 30 minutes
    Qualification: 10 minutes
    Warmup: 3 minutes
    Race: 20:50 GMT, 45 Minutes

Notes:

1. Click here to read the password and golden rules.

2. We have a fresh, new way of reporting and punishing incidents in the Racing Club, using an infractions system - read more here. You are actively encouraged to use this system - we like to keep driving standards high - so if you feel you were wronged in any way during an event simply send the event organiser a private message detailing the incident. Do not post reports/accusations in the thread itself - negativity and anger gets us nowhere.

2. Entry List:

1. Lee Palmer - (Maybe)
    2. Roy Magnes
    3. Can Ozcelik
    4. Ozan Ulkugil
    5. Phillip Legacy
    6. Ali Kayhan
    7. Ross McGregor
    8. Chris Butcher
    9. Cory Linton
    10. Gregory Degreef
    11. Mikael Hellen
    12. Robert Neinkemper
    13. Tommi Ojala
    14. Abdul Canbaz
    15. Dave Oliver - (Maybe)
    16. Kjell Stenbeck
    17. Ole Marius Myrvold (Maybe)
    18. Ben Crooks
    19. Helge Dahl (Maybe)
    20. Anil Ozekan
    21. Gary Lennon
    22. -
    23. -
    24. -
    25. -

3. Oh Yes, looking forward to this :) Thanks Lee!

4. Roy Magnes

Roy Magnes
    Gentleman Driver Staff

I will be there :)

5. me too :)

6. Did an almighty cock-up on the Alfa sounds sorry guys - packaged the wrong files - had been working on some (tuning them) and uploaded the unfinished samples rather than the finished ones. Apologies for that. To make up for it, I worked on the rev mixing some more and now they sound even better, the M3 external rev sampling also. Also added some new gear change and backfire sounds - so around 40 new sounds in total.

Once I am happy with the tyre physics I will upload all this goodness together with the final product, probably towards the end of the year.

Sorry for the cock-up :/

7. sign me up

8. Just to point out there is a new patch 2.51 that has been released guys details in opening post.

9. sign me up please. do i install the new 2.51 patch into the main diretory ?

10. Yeh - just extract to rFactor, I always make things simple :)

11. thank you. did some test with the hard tyres at this track. the grip is back and feels much better.

12. sign me up please :)

13. Ole Marius Myrvold

Ole Marius Myrvold
    JWB 96-13 Staff

Ofc I'll be there, even though I really hate the track! We need someone with a bizzare strategy... :)

14. I'm in,thanks.

15. Ross McGregor

Ross McGregor
    Premium Member

Sign me up please!
    Been out the WTM loop since the Spa enduro, but always good to jump back in when time allows!

16. Sign me up please

17. Chris Butcher

Chris Butcher
    Red Bull Gridsters 2012 Champion

OOOOOH WTM at Oulton Park! Awesome track, I just have to do this! Sign me up please Lee :)

18. Oh please include me!
    Just killed 2hrs racing the AI and it was great fun. I can't get enough of the beastly Volvo LoL!!
    These are truly awesome, they gotta be crazy fun online. Can't wait to try!!

19. Hi Lee :)

Gonna have to bail out again, sorry dude, to much work ATM :-(

20. sign me up pls :)