1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Touring Masters @ Nurburgring 2009 - Wednesday 19th January 2011

Discussion in 'rFactor 2 Racing Club & Leagues' started by Adam Eggbeer, Jan 13, 2011.

1. [​IMG]

Mod: Touring Masters 2.8 - Due to licensing issues, the main archive is passworded. You can find the password HERE.

Track: Nurburgring 2009

Official Practice: 20:00 GMT, 30 minutes
    Qualification: 10 minutes
    Warmup: 5 minutes
    Race: 2 x 20 minutes (BTCC-esque Second Race Reverse Grid (See Note 4 for details))

1. Click here to read the password and golden rules.

2. For reporting and punishing incidents in the Racing Club, we use an infractions system - read more here. You are actively encouraged to use this system - we like to keep driving standards high - so if you feel you were wronged in any way during an event simply send the event organiser a private message detailing the incident. Do not post reports/accusations in the thread itself - negativity and anger gets us nowhere.

3. As the Nurburgring as a few curbs which can be driven over, I have decided to make clear what is and what is not acceptable.

You can have all 4 wheels on the curbs (which includes the green artificial mats behind them as well) provided you do not touch the grass/tarmac off the track with any wheel.

GRAB_016.jpg GRAB_013.jpg

Not Acceptable:
    GRAB_017.jpg GRAB_014.jpg

Where you have got tarmac either side of the white line (exit of turn 4 for example) two wheels must remain inside of the white line.

Not Acceptable:

At the chicane at the end of the lap, you must always have 2 wheels inside the white lines.

Not Acceptable:

4. A reverse grid will be used to determine the grid for race 2 based on the system currently in use for BTCC. The amount of cars to be reversed will depend upon the last digit of the winner's race time and is as follows:

0 and 1: Top 6 reversed
    2 and 3: Top 7 reversed
    4 and 5: Top 8 reversed
    6 and 7: Top 9 reversed
    8 and 9: Top 10 reversed
  2. Entry List:

1. Adam Eggbeer
    2. Ivo Simons
    3. Ole Marius Myrvold
    4. Ben Crooks
    5. Andy Bonar
    6. Jeff Dobbing
    7. Matthew Hill
    8. Erik Tveit
    9. Sam Moss
    10. Chris Sykes
    11. Sylvain Mirlaud
    12. Paul Cullern
    13. Rauno Muru
    14. John Sydenstricker
    15. Daniel Lovett
    16. Ozan Ulkugil
    17. Richard Welsh
    18. Caner Basol
    19. Lee Palmer
    20. Anders Nilsson
    21. Bjorn Spierenburg
    22. Valerio Vinassa
    23. Jack Basford
    24. Massimo DallaPellegrina
    25. Peter Duivelaar
    26. Kjell Stenbeck
    27. Chris Butcher
    28. Martin Gosbee
    29. Manuel Spierenburg
    30. Abdul Canbaz
    31. Domagoj Lovrić
    32. Peter Häkkinen
    33. Mikkel Ahm
    34. Tomasz Demolin
    35. Can Ozcelik
    36. -

3. Please make sure you read notes 3 and 4 carefully. If you have any questions please ask. :)

Also, the warm-up session has been extended to 5 minutes to give me chance to edit the grid :tongue:
  4. In. :D
  5. Ole Marius Myrvold

Ole Marius Myrvold
    JWB 96-13 Staff

High-Tech rules! Count me in! :D
  6. is it reversed grid? :p

i'm in
  7. Put me down please :D
  8. Oh here we go again... Who's gonna ask "Is it Parc-ferme?" then :tongue:
  9. Signing up
  10. Count me in... While you guys are in the Ring, I am going out on the Schleife though! :)
  11. Please sign me up
  12. Erik Tveit

Erik Tveit
    I can haz cookie?

God, that is the track I know best in rFactor! Sign me up! :)
  13. Sign me up please :)
  14. Is it a race? :p

Last week we've run Porsches here and I finally got to really know the Nurb, so it'd be awesome to try WTM there. Also love the reversed grid idea, missed that one.

Sign me up, please.
  15. Nah we're going to drive around in order, waving to the crowd and showing off our cars :tongue:
  16. Huh, thought we drove touring cars not F1 cars..

Bit of luck my BMW will be a little quicker here :) Sure somebody secretly put lead weights in my doors.. Bet it was Toby!
  17. Sign me up please, hopefully I can find some time to run some laps and get a setup prior to the race, last race I didn't run any laps by the time it came to quali.
  18. sign me
  19. Yes please! :)
  20. Count me in.