6. Sergio Perez
7. Tomasz Demolin
8. Toby Davis
9. James Fellows (maybe)
10. Ryan Callan (mebbe)
11. David Miller
12. Juha Maki-Jouppi
13. Jeff Dobbing

Sorry I have to pull out like this tonite guys, but I feel like I'm dangerous on the road for some reason.
Last nite I was banging 1:37s in an M3, today I can't complete a single lap without a screw up somewhere. Tried to jump in the Sierra prior official practice - only made it worst.
No clue what's wrong with me. I guess it's one of those days ... whatever. Hope this clears for WV8S2011 R2 :/
Have fun guys !
And again - I apologize.

well that was a short one :D.

Q: got good time.. not the best thou.. would have been second if Toby would not wanted to be last

R: Got good start of the line.. no one was able to threat me at start.. after that pounded few laps in the lead until Toby came right behind me. had good few laps of fighting and i think i could have challenged him for couple more but then i made mistake at T4 braking.. changing 1st gear and car started to slide, toby could not avoid me so hit me in the back and spinned me and then Juha hit me straith into back and i spunned again.. after that i decided to leave until i cause more mayhem and my intrest kinda flopped when i knew i could not catch Toby again.

Sorry Tommi, I didn't have anywhere to go :( I was braking braking braking but I couldn't miss you. Shame, because it looked like we could have battled a little more and maybe the race would have been a little more exciting then! :)

In the end, I was trying to lap everybody but then Adam pitted and was only 3-4 tenths slower than me per lap so I couldn't catch him. I nearly had Dobbing on the line but in the end 2nd and 3rd places escaped being lapped.

Well done everyone for finishing, shame it was a poor turnout :(

Very pleasant race that, managed to set the car up nicely and it was very good to drive

Q: managed 6th with a 1.38.9, 4 seconds faster then my first hotlap in the M3 on this track

R: got a good jump of the line and thought about making a move into T1, but decided to hang back and stayed 6th. Managed to get up to 5th at the hairpin by outbrakeing Adam in the orange BMW, No need to worry about the tap down the road mate, would never have been able to hold Toby off for long anyway. Managed to hold 5th for a few laps till I wewnt into T3 too hot and ran wide, tried to fight back but couldn't keep up. Jeff soon caught up and I managed to hold him of for about 10 mins, until I ran wide and he got through for 2nd after pitstops and retirements, next lap I got him back in the same place, but at this moment rFactor decided to minimise itself of it's own accord, as well as causing some swearing I dropped down to 4th where I finished.

All in all a fun nights racing, Well done to Toby for the win and thanks to all for the meet

In the end, I was trying to lap everybody but then Adam pitted and was only 3-4 tenths slower than me per lap so I couldn't catch him. I nearly had Dobbing on the line but in the end 2nd and 3rd places escaped being lapped

I knew you were trying to do that :tongue: but I think I would of survived even without the pit as I was not quite as far in front of Jeff at the end as I was when I pitted.

Took the M3 tonight for some fun and it was a nice car to drive. :)

Quali: P5 with a PB. :)

Race: Made an awful start. Couldn't hear my engine over the others and that meant I kept bouncing off the limiter. Was 5th out of turn 1 but David got me later in the lap. I was too hot into the following corner and tapped him around so I pulled to one side to wait (apologies, and apologies to toby as well as I think I blocked you slightly when doing that). A few laps later I got alongside David after he made a mistake but he just kept the place but I got in his slipstream and got past into the hairpin. Sergio was about 19 seconds up the road and I managed to claw all that back in 8 laps to move into 2nd as a couple of others had left. Opened up a nice gap back to David/Jeff and I just fancied some new tyres as my front left was overheated. Came out on mediums about 5 seconds behind Jeff/David. I soon caught them up as David had an issue and then passed Jeff into the final corner. I opened up the gap again to Jeff and settled for 2nd. :)

Thanks to all that raced :)

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back