rF2 Touring Masters @ Mosport 2009 - Mon May 10th 2010

rFactor 2 Racing Club event

Server Name: RACEDEPARTMENT.COM WTM

Mod: Touring Masters v2.0 and 2.01 PATCH - you will need to request the password for the main archive from Ivo Simons or myself via PM. Distribution of this file and/or password is strictly prohibited.

Track: Mosport 2009

Event start: 19:00 GMT
Practice: 30 minutes
Qualification: 15 minutes
Race: 2 x 20 minutes (BTCC-esque second race grid)
Notes:
1. Click here to read the password and golden rules.

2. We have a fresh, new way of reporting and punishing incidents in the Racing Club, using an infractions system - read more here

You are actively encouraged to use this system - we like to keep driving standards high - so if you feel you were wronged in any way during an event simply send the event organiser a private message detailing the incident. Do not post reports/accusations in the thread itself - negativity and anger gets us nowhere.

Entry List:

1. Ryan Callan
2. Gary Lennon
3. Wayne Reed
4. Nicholas Cole
5. Lee Palmer
6. Anders Nilsson
7. Valerio Vinassa
8. Sergio Marques
9. Brian Clancy
10. Lukasz Demolin
11. Ben Crooks
12. Bjorn de Haas
13. Christian da Freites
14. Jan Somers
15. Kjell Stenbeck
16. Leonardo Marques
17. Graham Simmons
18. Richard Emery
19. Jay Adgie
20. Andrew Bridle
21. Ries Notenboom
22. Adam Eggbeer
23. Ati Airo
24. Jelle van der Knaap
25. Toby Davis

Hi, I have been licensed here at RaceDepartment for a while. I have never run a race here though. I was just wondering how to go about signing up for this event (and future ones).

I have raced in other leagues, and have made sure I know the specific rules here. Do I just ask in this thread and that signs me up?

Everything is much more complicated here than at R2P.

Thanks in advance.

Hi Evan

I'm a newbie to the site too, so welcome to WTM, yes just request here and you should be in! Its a really good event and some top people, well organised and loadsa fun! :cool:

Count me in please Ryan/Ivo :D Gonna start using the Volvo to get some praccy in for the main event!

Cheers

Hi, I have been licensed here at RaceDepartment for a while. I have never run a race here though. I was just wondering how to go about signing up for this event (and future ones).

I have raced in other leagues, and have made sure I know the specific rules here. Do I just ask in this thread and that signs me up?

Everything is much more complicated here than at R2P.

Thanks in advance.

You just say 'sign me up' and voila! :)

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 394 16.4%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 264 11.0%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 253 10.5%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 185 7.7%