rF2 Touring Masters @ Kinnekulle - Wed July 21st 2010

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
I'll be out in the Sierra, in my Rouse colourscheme, since I love it. :) I don't want the WTM league to ever end, so I can continue to drive the car forever and ever and ever, that's how much I love it. I don't really care where I finish in the races, it's just so much fun battling with people and getting ahead of everyone using autoclutch at the start and defending from the quicker guys.

Which reminds me.

A tip for the start - if you have three pedals, use them. Turn off autoclutch and rev to about 80% throttle. Then, bring the clutch up halfway and hold the revs with the clutch and throttle, to minimise wheelspin. The less wheelspin in this mod, the better the start. In every league race so far I have made up several places, the best being at Charade where I was so far off the pace that I qualified for the first time outside of the top ten, and I finished lap 1 in 5th. :)

I loved the Sierra until Mid-Ohio. Now I detest the bloody thing :D

I'll be giving the 635 an outing - or the M3 which I haven't actually driven in a Touring Master race, only TCL.

Great, who cares about the final?! Who qualifyed ahead of you at Stowe and Cadwell and was quicker at Pembrey and Cadwell?! You even knew the track ;)

But ok....I AM going to fail tonight.

Great, who cares about the final?! Who qualifyed ahead of you at Stowe and Cadwell and was quicker at Pembrey and Cadwell?! You even knew the track ;)

But ok....I AM going to fail tonight.
Who can't spell qualified?
Who only beat me at Stowe because my ignition broke, and only beat me at Pembrey because I had blistered rear tyres?

As long as it's not some random guy who he decided to pick on because he has the same surname. Oh God no - Chris, Ben and Toby...... Is it parc ferme Ryan? I swear you will be the death of me. :wink:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back