1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Touring Masters @ Hermanos Rodriguez 1988 - Wednesday February 2nd 2011

Discussion in 'rFactor 2 Racing Club & Leagues' started by Adam Eggbeer, Jan 27, 2011.

1. [​IMG]

Mod: Touring Masters 2.8 - Due to licensing issues, the main archive is passworded. You can find the password HERE.

Track: Hermanos Rodriguez 1988

Official Practice: 20:00 GMT, 30 minutes
    Qualification: 10 minutes
    Warmup: 5 minutes
    Race: 2 x 20 minutes (BTCC-esque Second Race Reverse Grid (See Note 3 for details))

1. Click here to read the password and golden rules.

2. For reporting and punishing incidents in the Racing Club, we use an infractions system - read more here. You are actively encouraged to use this system - we like to keep driving standards high - so if you feel you were wronged in any way during an event simply send the event organiser a private message detailing the incident. Do not post reports/accusations in the thread itself - negativity and anger gets us nowhere.

3. A reverse grid will be used to determine the grid for race 2 based on the system currently in use for BTCC. The amount of cars to be reversed will depend upon the last digit of the winner's race time and is as follows:

0 and 1: Top 6 reversed
    2 and 3: Top 7 reversed
    4 and 5: Top 8 reversed
    6 and 7: Top 9 reversed
    8 and 9: Top 10 reversed
  2. Entry List:

1. Adam Eggbeer
    2. Ben Crooks
    3. Roy Magnes
    4. Ole Marius Myrvold
    5. Tommi Ojala
    6. Domagoj Lovrić
    7. Toby Davis
    8. Chris Butcher
    9. Marcel Purschke
    10. Jeff Dobbing
    11. Nikola Ilivanov
    12. Daniel Lovett
    13. Ivo Simons
    14. Martin Maaskant
    15. Sami Pesari
    16. Ricardo Toledo
    17. Tyler Scurlock
    18. Omer Bas
    19. Thomas Lee
    20. Peter Duivelaar
    21. Martin Gosbee
    22. Rauno Muru
    23. Tom Barratt
    24. Kjell Stenbeck
    25. Erik Tveit
    26. Mikkel Ahm
    27. -
    28. -
    29. -
    30. -

3. booty bass in ya face, Yo Mc Eggbeer gimme a grid place
  4. Roy Magnes

Roy Magnes
    Gentleman Driver Staff

Man, how do you find all these tracks I have never even heared of week after week, Adam? :tongue:

Sign me in for this race, now I am back from being sick :)
  5. This one appeared on the F1 calendar from mid-80's till 1992. I think it was used in the 60's and 70's as well. There are a lot of nice tracks out there for rFactor that I had never heard of until I joined RD :)
  6. Ole Marius Myrvold

Ole Marius Myrvold
    JWB 96-13 Staff

Roy hates open-wheeler racing, so tracks used in F1 doesn't help him:p

However, I am a F1-fan, and loved this track in GPL - Looking forward to this!

I'm IN! :D
  7. Roy Magnes

Roy Magnes
    Gentleman Driver Staff

Not so mutch hate, it just do not interest me at all. But put on a roof (or at least give me a LMP) and I will watch :tongue:
  8. Erik Tveit

Erik Tveit
    I can haz cookie?

3 Norwegians in the row. Sing me in :tongue:
  9. Hey adam, hopefulle there is no big anti-cuts... you know.. ;) :D sign me up mate :)
  10. Domagoj Lovrić

Domagoj Lovrić
    Reiza Studios

I'm in!
  11. I like this post
  12. The only major series I can think of that used this circuit and wasn't open-wheelers, was Nascar a few years ago but they watered-down the track by putting a chicane on the long start/finish straight :mad:.

Video of the lap, unfortunately it's open wheelers:

I made sure there was none before I picked it :tongue:
  13. Oh no dude, I hate Mexico, corner after corner after corner after corner after corner... :(
    Sign me up though :D haha
  14. You got a nice 1.2km straight though to relax on :)
  15. i droved this track in one Finnish series with 91 F1: s, cos ofthe fixed setups the straith was pretty boring :D but the corner part of the track is nice with altitude changes and tight bends.. so there is big straiths for power cars and corners too for small nimble cars :D
  16. Indeed, just don't get stuck behind Ole's Holden in those twisty bits :tongue:
  17. :D well holdens are very hard to keep behind in that big straith... had in spa trouble keeping up with Jari's Holden even with draft :D
  18. Chris Butcher

Chris Butcher
    Red Bull Gridsters 2012 Champion

19. I noticed :tongue: that's what lead to the 8-car battle with you at the front :tongue:
  20. Ole Marius Myrvold

Ole Marius Myrvold
    JWB 96-13 Staff

The big pink thing with a V8! :D Oh well, I'll aim for you this race!