rF2 Touring Masters @ Fuji 1993 - Mon April 5th 2010

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
Always awesome racing guys.

Race 1 didnt do a Q because i was on the phone.
Got a couple of places at the start moved my way up to 7th with some nice fighting with Ati and Paulo

Race 2 i started from second but when my lights went out everybody already where away. Think maybe lag?
Was 4th or 5th in the first corner. 2 laps later i spun because i changed my gears wich give to much power in a particalur corner.
Let the field through and was 15th. Moved my way up to 12th and had some nice fighting with Paulo and Ethan. But when i was behind Paulo he started to slide in the fast right hander to the chicane. Only way to avoid him was to go to the left and hit grass at the braking point and slided across the chicane and was 12th again.
Last laps i got David who had some problems and Paulo wich went of the track. Still 10th and the end. But some nice racing on a very nice track.
Cya guys in the sign up thread of the League. :D

Weeheheeeuhuhujuju :p

That was some nights racing guys,never a single dull lap really,a bit of flukey 2nd place in race one after a horror start with no gear engaged for the lights changing :/,soz those behind,survived a real busy T1 and clawed up to 3rd all legit like ;),but Kjell cracked under some flying Toni T pressure at T1 and gifted me the place on the last lap.
Race 2 and away better in gear this time,a bit boggy and needed a dip of the clutch though but running in a nice pack,main highlights were some major style battling with Kris and Kjell!!,oh there was indeed some 3 wide action and we were even gaining on one or two cars ahead so there was some 4 way funs briefly,i took a little knock up the back at the final chicane which put me in to the back of Kjell putting him around :(,Kris took up the fight right to the finish though,which was nice :).
I really could have done with an extra race there,but everyone bailed quickly :(.
Gratso show off Toni double bubble meister,well done the podiums of the night,and as always,good job all who finish!.

Thank You Ryan & RD

Spent ages trying to connect to the server but could only get in with 7 mins of practice left.

Used quali as a practice but didn't do well.

Race 1 I made a good start but had to avoid car in front. Final few laps had a good battle with lee.

After struggling to stop the Nissan and strangely getting passed on the straights, I swtiched to the supra in race 2. Had a poor start but caught everyone back up in turn 1. But two major offs at turn 1 cost me in the region of 45 seconds in total and just trotted around at the back but was doing times more than a second quicker than I had ever set in practice.

Thanks once again to Ryan and RD.

Brilliant two races imo,
Race 1 had a good start was upto 6th I beilive before being tagged by (Mark?), was at back of field had a good fight back however didn't get too high :p. End of race #1 had a brilliant scrap with Adam.

Race 2 had a goodish start into turn 1 had a tap and a spin from Jack while trying to avoid Viljar (no issues :p) again began trying to work my way back up came upto around 13th this time due to a couple of spins ahead of me but due to a bit of inconstancy, was down to 15th had a good battle with Viljar for 14th before over cooking it into turn 7 narrowly missing the concrete barriers. Was down behind Adam again before he went off meaning I took home in 14th after the disconnection (David?).

All in all a good race tonight, its realy shown me that I'm not too far off the pace just need to work on consistency, aiming to join the league :).

Thanks to RD, all the drivers and Ryan for organizing this was great :) - Missed off my post won't let me edit :(.

Hi Guys

always fun race thanks RD . In race 1 I do a good start and im in 7th position but was too many aggressive and lost my car many time and lost more position so finish the race in
15th think.Race 2 start from back and Big-Snake of cars is front of me I follow but fault one point of brake and lost the snake I push very ,I do my PB 1.41.047 better that Quali :) so I finished in 12th posiotion.I found a big pleasure to use clutch and gearshift with this mod:cool:

C U Guys

Tonight i came to the conclusion that;

My driving style + Toyota + Fuji = Tires that last about 3 laps before the back end feels like its on ice.

It was hat bad, i struggled getting round the long back right-hander before the chicance without it sliding all over the place (as Mr. Lennon witnessed i think).

Some good, fun battles in both races, but overall disappointing for me results wise. I didnt gel with the car/setup/track at all tonight. Didnt help that i practiced the wrong variation of the track all week lol.

Looking forward to the next race that i can make it to, as i seem to keep battling with Lennon (until he whips me and gets past lol).

Thanks again to those who showed up, some great racing.

Turned up with just 6 minutes of quali to go, managed to stick it on 5th.

R1: Lenno didn't move and I had nowehere to go but lift off and therefore bog down. Down to last before the first corner! And then something strange happened, everyone disappeared for half a second before re-appearing with me in the middle. I slammed into somebody, thnakfully I don't think I span anyone off, if I did, I'm very sorry, but not much I could do. Worked my way up to 4th early on, wasn;t able to make an impression really, as my front was schmozzled and the Sierra was understeering all over the place. A flying Gary went past and I was holding 5th without being able to gain much before I span at the last corner, in the world's longest slide :D. A couple of more spins meant I ended up 13th, just trying too hard to compensate for the lack of a front end without practice.

R2: Started 13th and got a fantastic start, past two on the grid and exited turn 1 in 6/7th. Got past Paulo and Ivo (who span across the track right in front of me, was so close :D) but then couldn't live with Toni, Ari or Anders and was a lonely fourth aside from a couple of half spins at Turn 1 - on both occasions Kjell came steaming up behind, only to make a mistake.

Thanks for turning out guys - I was a little rushed tonight, hopefully next week will be better - Bathurst! :D

Those cars are great fun to drive. Turned up without turning a lap at this version of Fuji. Loved the sounds of all the cars on track and had a blast in the first race. Couldn't stay for the second race as I had RDLMS practice with the team.

Looking forward to the WTM series this summer!

Always nice races with this mod, although it seems that I'm always struggling to keep the rear at the right place.
Both races were fine I even battled for top 5, but then my tires gone with the wind of Fuji mountain.
Amazing as the car behavior was fine for the first 3-4 laps, then it becomes harder to drive. Anyway, no practice and lack of skills rule...:rolleyes:
Both races were very entertainment, speccialy with Ivo. Last laps I was having huge fun doing last bend sideways, fun fun fun. :D
Mustang have a top speed of +270 :doublethumb: but on the slow sections were a nightmare (at least with my setup).
Congrats to both podiums and to all finishers.

Thank you Ryan and RD.

Cheers

had no clue with these cars and 1st tried the mustang but it was not for me so switched to rs500 and it was better.
( well had driven bmw with some previous mod version )
would softs last the 20mins? raced with meds and they didnt show any sign of wear.

I thought Ryan told me ones the softs are good for 3 laps and then wear down quickly.
So for races Mediums are better wich last way longer. Only they are difficult to drive in the first two laps when they are cold. :)

Had a blast last night as always racing with you guys :). First race i wasnt able to push at all since i made some last minut changes to the pump settings.. had no grip what so ever out of corners . For the second race i changed that setting back and putted on hards all around and i can tell you for the first 3-4 laps it was like Bambi on ice , but the car was really good the final laps (it should have been 30min race ;) ) . Did a really goofy mistake the last laps managed to repass Ati thinking yees i made it on the final lap relaxing after finnish line . Hehe it wasnt what an wanker i am Ati to full advantage of it a flew away from me :( ;) ... Wont do that mistake again
Cya on Bathurst

/Anders

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back