rF2 Touring Masters @ Eastern Creek - Wednesday December 8th 2010

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
Andreas: Have you tried turning down the settings in game?

Yes, i reduce the viewable cars to 16, tried all direct x levels and also reduce all details to middle. I mean the graphic in rfactor is not as hight that my graphic card (ATI 4800 series with 512MB) don´t get it. I tried other graphic games and evreything works till now. I´m a bit confused about it.

There is something weird going on with FFB in this mod and my wheel, i just completey lost all control of the wheel then. Pulled off track so i ddin't take anybody out as my wheel was turning by itself. It did earlier today aswell. But gutted tbh as i only found the mod yesterday and love that Merc and managed to quali 2nd alongside Greg.

I just had no control over the wheel, i have reset FFB configured to the wheel and hit that countless times but no change. Does this mod have issues with RealFeel?

Seems i can´t race today, suddently i have weird graphic bugs since more then 20 cars on the server. On other track it was ok so not sure if it´s my graphic card. If nothing help i´m out.
View attachment 32593

The race started well for me from the middle of the field going up but as soon as somebody hit me from behind I had encountered some similar graphic artifacts like you have attached above. I finally gave up because I was no longer able to drive in a straight line although the game itself ran smooth.

However I have simulated a full grid of drivers (at full details) while starting from the last position before entering the event and I have not encountered such a problem.

:frown:

edit:
It could be Ross, I had RealFeel as a singular plugin running aswell and the cars felt some kind of loose to me. But I've been given a link to a controller.ini that might help you aswell. I have rF running in a combination of both now (RealFeel and the controller.ini). You might also want to check "RealFeelPlugin.ini" to adjust the RealFeel settings.

Anyway here is the link to the controller.ini: http://www.racedepartment.com/rfactor/13858-race-07-ffb-profile-for-rfactor.html

The good thing is that I made the race. The bad was that since I did not really expect to make it, I did not drive anything in advance. Learning as we go is not really the way in these races:tongue:
And then learning hards for the first time was not helping either. But I made it to the end without any major destruction, so this race was a bonus. Next week I will miss out for sure, since I then have an hour drive after the concert instead of today's ten minutes:tongue: See you all later on :)

This mod is not fully compatible with RealFeel, BUT it should not cause issues like you describe and I have never seen or heard of it before.
Well, i have been racing iRacing and NetKar loads lately and had no issues, so i know it's not my wheel. It's like when you don't reverse the FFB strength and when you turn the wheel, it turns for you, it was undrivable for me and i didn't wanna caiuse the other guys issues, i think i nearly swiped Ivo but it was not me, it was the wheel. Will delete RealFeel for next weeks and check out that ini below. Actually managed to get in the 37's aswell in quali, gutted!

edit:
It could be Ross, I had RealFeel as a singular plugin running aswell and the cars felt some kind of loose to me. But I've been given a link to a controller.ini that might help you aswell. I have rF running in a combination of both now (RealFeel and the controller.ini). You might also want to check "RealFeelPlugin.ini" to adjust the RealFeel settings.

Anyway here is the link to the controller.ini: http://www.racedepartment.com/rfactor/13858-race-07-ffb-profile-for-rfactor.html
Thanks mate, will check it out

I like the Alfa. Much more stable this week than the Sierra but was way too slow on the straights.

Quali: Messed up every lap and only got 20th.

Race: Made a great start and was up to 14th at turn 1. That soon became 9th when a mass of cars went off at turn 2. Rose to P7 before spinning and dropping back. Had a few fights along the way and managed to come home 10th which I was pleased about.

Thanks all :)

Managed 15th on the grid which I was fairly happy with as I broke into the 1.39s to do so.

Got a slow start but the car in front of me seemed to almost stall and had to take evasive action to the right. was being very cautious in the first few laps to ensure didnt make any contact with other cars then settled into the race and had some good battles with Ole marius. Managed to pull away a little and started catching the group in front. Seemed there were a few guys on mediums and they were starting to pay the price. After that just settled down and tried to keep the mistakes to a minimum. Passed Dariusz on the final straight after he had spun off on the last corner, tough break m8.
Final position was 6th which I am over the moon about given the quality of racers here :D

thx to the few guys I was lapping, very ceurteous from all.

Congrats to Greg on the win and to the podium finishers:pray: Thx to Adam and RD for organising :beer: A good day at the office for me

Fun racing. Perfect track for the cars even i dont really like it. ;)

Q: Was suprised by 4th place. Was a terrible Q for me with only 2 hot laps.

Race: Got clean off the line. Took it easy and stayed behind Lee until he spun. Jan and Greg pulled away abit and i battled with Gary and Martin. Then Jan spun in T2 so went through to P2. Gary and i battled more and we pulled away abit. He was faster then me and finally got me. After that i quite easy could follow like last week on Vitus. But then he pulled away slowly when we came accross some traffic. To 6 sec.. So took P3 at the end. :)
Was some fun racing and a quite difficult track but as far i could see it was clean. :)

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 124 13.1%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 95 10.1%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 90 9.5%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 64 6.8%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 128 13.6%