1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

Touring Masters @ Circuit Thermalito - Wednesday March 16th 2011

Discussion in 'rFactor 2 Racing Club & Leagues' started by Adam Eggbeer, Mar 10, 2011.

1. [​IMG]

Server Name: RACEDEPT.COM WTM CLUB

Mod: Touring Masters 2.8 - Due to licensing issues, the main archive is passworded. You can find the password HERE.

Track: Circuit Thermalito (Full Layout)

Official Practice: 20:00 GMT, 30 minutes
    Qualification: 10 minutes
    Warmup: 3 minutes
    Race: 45 minutes

Notes:

1. Click here to read the password and golden rules.

2. For reporting and punishing incidents in the Racing Club, we use an infractions system - read more here. You are actively encouraged to use this system - we like to keep driving standards high - so if you feel you were wronged in any way during an event, simply send the event organiser a private message detailing the incident. Do not post reports/accusations in the thread itself - negativity and anger gets us nowhere.

2. Entry List:

1. Adam Eggbeer
    2. Nikola Ilivanov
    3. Wayne Morgan
    4. Andy Bonar
    5. Krzysztof Badura
    6. Jeff Dobbing
    7. Maukka vonRace
    8. Tommi Ojala
    9. Tony Matthews
    10. Shannon Blond
    11. John Sydenstricker
    12. Ivo Simons
    13. Haris Alagic
    14. Jesper Taulborg
    15. Danijel Balaban
    16. Toby Davis
    17. Erik Tveit
    18. Alan Williams
    19. Ryan Walker
    20. David Miller
    21. Samuel Korthof
    22. Steve O'Malley
    23. Chris Butcher
    24. Gary Lennon
    25. -
    26. -
    27. -
    28. -
    29. -
    30. -

3. Going back to the longer race format. It will only be one race that will last for 45 minutes. :)

4. Yes !!!
    Not sure if I'll go with my WTM blue Merc, but I'll surely participate :D

5. im in

6. Yes please if this is not a part of the champ.

7. Me too please :)

8. It is not part of the championship. :) All races in the Racing Club are open to all licensed members :)

9. Thanks Adam

10. Sign me up too, please.

11. In please Adam

12. Any chance practise with you guys? Do you have "own cars"?. Free seats ?
    I wanna first join practise session,cause this is just new mod for me. So im newbie here :pray:

13. sign me up too :)

14. Its a club event. Where every Licensed member can race in. :)
    And you can pick a car you want. :)

15. As Ivo said, every Licensed member is welcome and you can chose any car you want. It doesn't matter in this event if two people have the same car and livery. :) I will put the server up the night before probably and there is usually a few people who go onto the server to practice between 1 and 2 hours before official practice, sometimes even before that.

16. sign me in please

17. Thx ,i will join there.Im not sure if i can race (job),but yep i gotta test these beauties.

18. put me down as a maybe,
    It's an early morning start in Australia and I don't have any miles around this circuit... I'll be running test sessions to get some practice in... what's a competitive time around this circuit i should be aiming for??

19. I've got to get in on this! Add me please.

20. I've done a 2:22 in testing but I reckon there is several seconds that can come off that.