rF2 Touring Masters @ Birmingham GP - Saturday September 24th 2011

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
Anyway, admin, you may want to look at the replay and check out this person's identity. Not for my sake, but for everyone else sake in future races. I had already lost that race. Too bad because without the screen freezing problems I had a nice and comfortable 5th place finish (and maybe even better). But things happen. It was fun being there.

In the opening post:

2. If you feel you were wronged in any way during an event and wish to report the incident, simply send the event organiser a private message. Please include a description of the incident along with a video. If you are unable to create a video, please include details such as who was involved and where the incident happened with a timestamp.

Huge fun race for me from the start to the finish,the fight with Jay for 1st was a treat,many laps of follow and study showed me the final turn was my best chance,and i only really got the one good run at it and made the dive in to T1 stick,i was never really let off the hook by Jay so had to concentrate to the end.
Well done all.

Thanks Adz & RD

I hope this was not me. I caught up to you at some point after the fast chicane where you came back across the track, and I had to brake a bit extra to avoid hitting you. On my screen I had a big margin between our cars, though.

The race itself was fun. I started mid-pack somewhat, but span out of my own stupidity in T1. Started from the rear, cathcing back up through the field. Had some nice fights with several drivers, but as my front tyres were overheating and slippery as soap from lap 13 I struggeled more and more towards the end of the race. I need some setup-work on the Sierra before the season starts for sure, but I have found my car choice :)

Thanks once again to RD and the staff for these races, you cannot dislike racing these machines :)

I don't think it was you. After I got hit by this car we were both by the side of the road turned the other way. He was able to continue, but I was done. Screen freezes once they start happening are tough to ignore.

Plus, I have learned by now that my only chance to a good finish is not to engage in duel with similarly talented drivers but to race my race by hitting my marks and following the racing line. The more I can drive consistently, the faster I go. The moment I get distracted that's when I start making mistakes. Need to work on that. But screen freezes are probably the most distracting and frustrating experience one can have. because even when the screen is not freezing, you are afraid it will and it wipes out your concentration.

But I am looking forward to next week. These cars are a lot of fun. Do we know what track yet?

PS: Also, I am notout for revenge. it's possible there is an explanation about what happened. Just in case it was intentional I wanted the admins to take a look and keep an eye on the driver to see if it's an habit or a one time occurrence.

But I am looking forward to next week. These cars are a lot of fun. Do we know what track yet?

PS: Also, I am notout for revenge. it's possible there is an explanation about what happened. Just in case it was intentional I wanted the admins to take a look and keep an eye on the driver to see if it's an habit or a one time occurrence.

http://www.racedepartment.com/rfact...ins-glen-wednesday-september-28th-2011-a.html The event is in its usual Wednesday slot this week.

As I already said on the last page, if you want me to look at it, it needs to be reported to me via PM. Everything you need to include in your report can be found in the first post of this thread.

Corrado, for what it is worth and I am new to this site, but I checked the replay very carefully and it was not the person you thought it was. I am not here to name names. Also, I think it was an accident caused by a poor deceision to pass you too closely at high speed as you simutaneously touched your brakes for the next approaching corner and they hit your left rear.

By the way, is it considered stand policy in club races here if you bump someone off the road that you show sportmanship and wait for them to return?

I hope that I am not stepping out of line by giving the above post, but just trying to clear up the situation so someone who I don't even know does not get wrongly accused.:D

By the way, is it considered stand policy in club races here if you bump someone off the road that you show sportmanship and wait for them to return?

Taken from the RD Racing Rules:

3. If you hit another driver during a casual club race and disadvantage him, we expect you to stop and let the other driver regain his position on you. If this costs you many places (eg first few laps) then consider this a penalty for your driving infringement. Doing this shows respect to your fellow drivers and will encourage drivers to be more careful. Please use some care when letting the other driver regain position, do not immediately stop your car on the driving line where it can cause further accidents.

:)

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back