1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

Touring classics help

Discussion in 'RaceRoom Racing Experience' started by Caramidaru Andrei Bogdan, Jul 25, 2016.

1. Caramidaru Andrei Bogdan

Caramidaru Andrei Bogdan
    Mr. C Premium Member

@Otune @Shawn Jacobs @Reggie Blain @Dan Costa @DShKM @kedy89 @Mike Davies @Baddog @Peter Bakus @GearChange and anyone that has some free time!!
    Guy's I made a leaderboard time with this setup before the April update and now I want to have it on the "records" with video and such, but for the life in me, i can't beat my time. Can you guy's run some laps and see if I ain't crazy?as I think the car is quite a bit slower now, as there are 3 spots where now matter how good I take the corner or even if I cut the "replay" time pulls ahead on acceleration and top speed. Can you confirm this so I don't go crazy:)) thanks

EDIT : Red Bull Ring Spielberg - LD LINK

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jul 25, 2016
    • Like Like x 1
  2. Shawn Jacobs

Shawn Jacobs
    Premium Member

Which track mate?

3. Kenny Paton

Kenny Paton
    Backmarker Champion 2015 & so far this year. Staff Premium Member

Why wasn't I included in the list?
    l_20130812-fast-lane-1200.jpg

• Haha Haha x 4
    • Like Like x 2
  4. Caramidaru Andrei Bogdan

Caramidaru Andrei Bogdan
    Mr. C Premium Member

@Shawn Jacobs red bul ring spielberg, updated post
    @Kenny Paton Mr. Kenny i couldn't bother you to go down to my earth speed. You are doing warp 5 all the time:))

• Haha Haha x 1
  5. Shawn Jacobs

Shawn Jacobs
    Premium Member

I'll have a look tonight mate, can't promise anything though, will probably be wayyyyy behind you :)

• Like Like x 1
  6. Christian Moreau

Christian Moreau
    From the land of Mounties and Maple Syrup Premium Member

Going to do a run with the Volvo in a bit. I'll get back to you! :thumbsup: ...Or you can watch the leaderboards. :D

7. Christian Moreau

Christian Moreau

The best I could muster was a 1:35.450, 7 tenths off your time. To be honest, the default setup is pretty good, though I moved the brake balance a little to the rear and lowered the chassis as well.

8. Caramidaru Andrei Bogdan

Caramidaru Andrei Bogdan
    Mr. C Premium Member

In T1 does it seem that no matter how good you take the corner the replay time just pulls ahead? Same for T2...

9. Jazz Forsberg

Jazz Forsberg
    2nd hand driver Premium Member

Mr.C can't beat himself. Now thats kinda "new unlocked achievement" :laugh:
    :cautious:

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
    • Haha Haha x 1
  10. Christian Moreau

Christian Moreau

Yes, acceleration doesn't seem nearly as good as the replay time, especially for T2.

11. Kenny Paton

Kenny Paton
    Backmarker Champion 2015 & so far this year. Staff Premium Member

Where did you get my photo:roflmao:

• Haha Haha x 3
  12. Caramidaru Andrei Bogdan

Caramidaru Andrei Bogdan
    Mr. C Premium Member

Yeah so I ain't crazy, the closest I came to was 0.2 of that time but took me quite a bit 2h+.
    Maybe they did a bop or something

13. Shawn Jacobs

Shawn Jacobs
    Premium Member

Sorry man, didn't get a chance to jump on, did an hour of practice for TCone then went back to watching stranger things.

I have decided I freaken hate salzburgring that first chicane can go get F'd!!!

14. Caramidaru Andrei Bogdan

Caramidaru Andrei Bogdan
    Mr. C Premium Member

I hate it to, also did some laps yesterday, have a flat in me but beyond that do not know. Waiting on nordschleife