1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

US Touring Cars @ Taruma Thursday May 7th, 2015

Discussion in 'Automobilista Racing Club & Leagues' started by Tony Presutto, Apr 30, 2015.

1. [​IMG]
    On Thursday May 7th, 2015 we will race the Touring Cars around Autódromo Internacional de Tarumã in Viamão, Brazil.

Practice: 20:00 EDT (20 minutes)
    Qualifying: 20:20 EDT (15 minutes)
    Warm up: 20:35 EDT (3 minutes)
    Race 1: 20:38 EDT (20 minutes)

Race 2: Right after Race 1 (20 minutes, full reversed grid)

Assists

Auto-Clutch
    Low ABS

Server name: RACEDEPARTMENT.COM US CLUB
    Server password: click here
    Racing rules: click here

Let's fill up the grid!
    You can ask other drivers to practice or race with you by using the tag function of the forum. Just type an @ directly followed by the user name and this person will receive a notification.

Our racing clubs are foremost meant to gain online experience so please help other drivers out when they have questions about the event, the car, the track, the setup or a combination. This is not a league race, it's for some fun, so please join us on TeamSpeak and build a little community spirit!

This race is for premium members only. For information on how we run our clubs,see here. You can upgrade your account here. Places in the race will be assigned on a first come first serve basis.

1. Tony Presutto
    2. Craig Patteson
    3. Dennis Phelan
    4. Danny Walker
    5. Mark Sullivan
    6. Ryan Seltzer
    7. Enzo Fazzi
    8. Steve Mitchell
    9. Brian Wallace
    10. Diver
    11. Diver
    12. Diver
    13. Diver
    14. Diver
    15. Diver
    16. Diver
    17. Diver
    18. Diver
    19. Diver
    20. Diver
    21. Diver
    22. Diver
    23. Diver
    24. Diver
    25. Diver
    26. Diver
    27. Diver

Last edited: May 7, 2015
  2. Craig Patteson

Craig Patteson
    Natural Born Racer XB1 Gamertag RIPDazza8405 Premium Member

I'll join for this show my support for you guys haha :)

• Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 1
  3. Dennis Phelan

Dennis Phelan
    more about staying on track. Premium Member

IN

• Like Like x 1
  4. Danny Walker

Danny Walker
    0l' stone

I'll try and do better this time :thumbsup: over what I did tonight! sign me up :O_o:

• Like Like x 1
  5. I'll be there

• Like Like x 1
  6. @Danny Walker You did fine Stone. You'll get better with time. Just go out there and drive. You don't have to move out of the way for people just hold your line. Other drivers will find a safe way around you. Hang in there, you will be fine. This is a club racing environment, no points, no pressure, no worries.;):) And I'll sign you up.:thumbsup:

• Like Like x 1
  7. Hello guys, it was brought to my attention that everyone on the server has to use there full real name when racing.

Here is a copy of the rule:

Events at RaceDepartment.com are therefore governed by our Licensed Membership Agreement. The following rules are part of that agreement:
    • When you apply for a licensed membership your forum name will be changed to your real name. We always use our real names on the forum and when we race online. There are no exceptions.
    Could everyone please make sure that you change the name in your profile to your real name for online races.

If you have settings saved to your profile you can just edit the name of your .PLR file and you will keep your settings.

Thanks, Tony:)

• Beer Beer x 1
  8. Danny Walker

Danny Walker
    0l' stone

I'll try to do this tonight (?) if I know for sure what I'm doing:O_o: he-he. Sorry, I didn't think I was doing anything wrong in a race that wasn't in a "Club or League" setting:(

EDIT: OK, I got it done;) BUT, I did something Not Quite So Right and had to redo all my stuff:mad:

Last edited: May 3, 2015
  9. Slalom823

Slalom823
    RDTCC S10 Champion Premium Member

Sign me up please!

10. The server has the Touring cars running at Taruma to practice.;)

11. Enzo Fazzi

Enzo Fazzi
    Always sideways Premium Member

Another European likes to sign up, if he may. ;)

12. Just signed up for a premium membership, count me in!

13. @grooc Your in Steve. Welcome to the SCE US Club.:)

14. BrianW

BrianW
    Premium Member

sign me up

15. @BrianW Your in Brian.:thumbsup: Glad you could make it.:)