1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

US Touring Cars @ Guapore - Thursday 30 April 2015

Discussion in 'Automobilista Racing Club & Leagues' started by Tony Presutto, Apr 23, 2015.

1. [​IMG]
    On Thursday the 30th of April we visit the circuit of Guapore with its 180 degrees flowing corners. This is one for those that love steering in combination with high speeds. Lets have some fun!!!

Practice: 20:00 EDT (20 minutes)
    Qualifying: 20:20 EDT (15 minutes)
    Warm up: 20:35 EDT (3 minutes)
    Race 1: 20:38 EDT (20 minutes)

Race 2: Right after Race 1 (20 minutes, full reversed grid)

Assists

Auto-Clutch
    Low ABS

Server name: RACEDEPARTMENT.COM USA
    Server password: click here
    Racing rules: click here

Let's fill up the grid!
    You can ask other drivers to practice or race with you by using the tag function of the forum. Just type an @ directly followed by the user name and this person will receive a notification.

Our racing clubs are foremost meant to gain online experience so please help other drivers out when they have questions about the event, the car, the track, the setup or a combination. This is not a league race, it's for some fun, so please join us on TeamSpeak and build a little community spirit!

This race is for premium members only. For information on how we run our clubs,see here. You can upgrade your account here. Places in the race will be assigned on a first come first serve basis.

1. Tony Presutto
    2. Dennis Phelan
    3. Kurupt CDN
    4. Jose Ortiz
    5. Justin Davis
    6. Craig Patterson
    7. Mark Sullivan
    8. Ryan Seltzer
    9. Danny Walker
    10. Bram Hengeveld (Maybe if still awake)
    11. Angelo dos Santos
    12. Jeff Lasecki
    13. Diver
    14. Diver
    15. Diver
    16. Diver
    17. Diver
    18. Diver
    19. Diver
    20. Diver
    21. Diver
    22. Diver
    23. Diver
    24. Diver
    25. Diver
    26. Diver
    27. Diver

Last edited: May 1, 2015
    • Like Like x 1
  2. Dennis Phelan

Dennis Phelan
    more about staying on track. Premium Member

Add me!

• Like Like x 1
  3. Kurupt CDN

Kurupt CDN
    Touring car fanatic Premium Member

put me as a maybe, but a 6pm start my time could be a bit difficult

• Like Like x 1
  4. Your in Dennis.:)

5. @Kurupt CDN I know its a bit early for you with the kids. I hope you can make it David.:)

6. Slalom823

Slalom823
    RDTCC S10 Champion Premium Member

Unfortunately the time frame (5:00pm) will probably be too early for us folks on the west coast. Maybe there aren't too many folks in this time zone.

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. I know Ryan. It was a tough choice.:( Very hard to get both coasts in a happy medium. If its too late of a start time, the East coast and South American members will have a hard time with work the next day. I am sure if this takes off and enough West coast members are interested we could set something up at a later time also.:)

• Agree Agree x 2
  8. Please, sign me in. Thanks.

Regards,

• Like Like x 1
  9. Justin Davis

Justin Davis
    Premium Member

Absolutely! Count me in.

10. I'll be there

11. Craig Patteson

Craig Patteson
    Natural Born Racer XB1 Gamertag RIPDazza8405 Premium Member

Since i couldn't make tonight's race I can make this one as I don't have work early so count me in plus I like this track :)

12. @The Angry Hamster Glad you raced with us Mark. It was a lot of fun. I'll add you to the list. See you on the track.:)

13. Slalom823

Slalom823
    RDTCC S10 Champion Premium Member

I think I can probably make it Thursday, but to be honest I won't know until I leave from work as it varies. If you would like to please with me up, or since I cannot yet confirm I could just sign up last minute if I am available. Hope to see you all Thursday.

• Like Like x 1
  14. Danny Walker

Danny Walker
    0l' stone

I'll do a lot of practicing and try and do better on this! I've never drove this track either, So Watch Out Everybody :cry:

• Like Like x 1
  15. Craig Patteson

Craig Patteson
    Natural Born Racer XB1 Gamertag RIPDazza8405 Premium Member

Fairly simply track I like it :)

• Agree Agree x 1
  16. Danny Walker

Danny Walker
    0l' stone

I've been running it last night & this Morning and trying to get it in my head:whistling: My times aren't very good yet (may Never be):O_o: My best so far is 1.18.45 I know that ain't even close to the fast guy's:mad: I'll keep on- keep'in on though:)

• Like Like x 3