rF2 Touring Car Legends @ Various Tracks - Monday 6th April 2009

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • Graham Clemenger

I really wanted to race this event but had no luck getting into practice on the server, I got on the server fine the other day, but tonight I entered the password and nothing, then had to wait for the "join timed out" to try again, tried two different rF installs ,two different mod downloads and most of the cars listed in one of the posts. Im also having the same problem on the BMW 1 server at the moment, any ideas would be greatly appreciated as I want to get involved with more RD events.

That is very odd Graham, i'm sorry i can't help you.
Just for curiosity, you did installed the 2 rFactor updates/patches, right?
You must run Rfactor with the 1.255 version, i believe.
I hope you sort it out soon.
Cheers

• Graham Clemenger

I reinstalled the full version of rFactor 1.255 and also tried rFactor Lite 1.255 with the tracks the server was running last night, so has anyone else here at RD had this problem of getting beyond the password screen cause this isnt related to the CTD problem other drivers are having (or so I think).

I advice you to refresh (on the top left green tab) the server's list each time you want to join a server. It happened at any online servers or just with the RD server?

• Graham Clemenger

Cheers for the advice Paulo, ahh the blessed green refresh button must be one of the mosst frequently used butttons in my game, lol, and yeah it seems to be just that one RD event, I tried another server running the same TCL mod that was not password protected on logged on with no problem, this TCL RD event is the only password server Ive ever tried to log onto whilst using rFactor so Ive not had this happen before but I am now able to get onto the BMW 1 server, which wasn't possible for me last night, so hopefully this problem is associated with the TCL mod and not my settings or the RD servers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back