Tour de France 2015

Bram Hengeveld

Site Founder
Staff
Premium
Little thread for the biggest cycling race in the world that starts today.

Really looking forward to this years edition as the Grand Depart / prologue starts almost in my backyard. In ten hours from now I can literally see the drivers racing in front of my house.

Who are your favorites of this years edition of the TdF?

Surely it will be Nibbles or Froomy. I don't really care as long as it's a a good tour.
There are gonna be some late nights for me over the next three weeks, not to mention some serious liver punishment :barefoot:

@Bram Hengeveld @David Armstrong
I found a photo of Froome from tonight's stage... Uncanny, really.

179590000.jpg

Amazingly Lotto Soudal is screwing over Andre Greipel in the fight for the green sprint jersey. They let Sagan go into the breakaway group without trying to catch him for the second day in a row now. In the Zabel days noone ever escaped the peloton in the fight for green. After all it is the jersey for the best sprinter and not for the guy who is in the most breakaways.

Enjoying so far this year, been some good stages and some pretty average ones. Froome looks like he can actually handle a bike and Geraint Thomas is proving to be a fantastic wingman even when headbutting telegraph poles. Looking forward to the last few mountain stages.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 559 17.4%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 379 11.8%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 341 10.6%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 243 7.6%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 390 12.1%