1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

Totally undriveable....

Discussion in 'GRID 2' started by Hyman Logan, Aug 1, 2013.

1. Is anyone else finding it hard to drive any car in a straight line or even to be able to keep control of a car in this game either with steering wheel or controller I am playing it on PC tried it on all difficulty levels, but I am having no luck at all. Tried both controller (xbox 360 for pc) and Logitech Driving Force GT wheel.

Any advice or help would be appreciated.

2. William Wester

William Wester
    Premium Member

Hmm, that is strange. I have no problems what so ever with a Fanatec wheel or Xbox controller. The cars are very easy to drive.
    Off hand I can't think of why you would have these problems.

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 4, 2013
  3. Me now at the mid of season 5 vs very hard AI using keyboard, no problem at all.

4. It took me a little while to keep from skidding out with the 360 controller but all of a sudden it just seemed to get a lot easier. I guess I just adapted to the racing mechanics. I definitely would never have described it as "totally undriveable."

5. Thanks guys I guess practice makes perfect hehe just need to stick with it and get better.

6. For me, it handles exceptionally badly. The McLaren MP4-12C is like a boat with a broken rudder with scones for suspension. Sorry - but I wish I could get my money back. Back to rF2.