Total Spanish Simulator (New Company)

We invite you to visit our web of simulation products and accessories we have made.

Here you can find some finished products such as Cockpits, Cookie Adaptation and Quick Release for G27. And of course, much information about the main product (Retroprojector Screen) almost over for driving simulators, flight simulators, shooters and RPGames.

I hope you enjoy it and will keep you informed of our news and developments.

webxq.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
2 new accessories

-Keyboard Tray. Recommended for users who use the computer as a workstation, gaming “shooters” or another simulators.

INFO AND PHOTOS
http://www.totalspanishsimulator.com/wp/en/productos/bandeja-teclado/

bandejatec1.jpg

And "Reinforcement Angles for Screens" (Recommended when you use screens larger than 10 kg, and above all, if you use a Motion system in the base of cockpit. Compatible with “External 3 Screens Frame” and “3 Screens Frame of Cockpit Genesis”)

INFO AND PHOTOS
http://www.totalspanishsimulator.com/wp/en/productos/angulos-de-refuerzo/

refpantallas2.jpg

Upvote 0
I would do something like this, that way you can get way more rigidity but still keep the design, just add two long bars on each end.

quick PS,

That increases the footprint of the rig a lot, and makes it difficult to slide around (for cleaning the floor, etc).

I'm guessing the swiveling is not a problem to lock sturdily, only the vertical 'give' can be an issue. Cheapest and most flexible thing I can think to fix that is to use a bit longer poles and run a steel wire with a tensor to the arms. Just like so many bridges.

Untitled.jpg

Upvote 0
That increases the footprint of the rig a lot, and makes it difficult to slide around (for cleaning the floor, etc).
You have to think of the footprint as a 3D box.

Let´s say you want to put it close to a wall, what decides how close to the wall you can set it is the triplescreen-arms so having a bar run vertically down from that point will not increase the footprint.

Unless you have things that are less then 1m high in your house the fits under the triplescreen-arms.

The rig is pretty low to the ground,

Upvote 0
One other thing about the footprint. Once you mount the monitors to the VESA mounts, it will be the monitors themselves that are at the end of the "box" and not the arms as the monitors should extend past the arms.

Upvote 0

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back