Total Spanish Simulator (New Company)

We invite you to visit our web of simulation products and accessories we have made.

Here you can find some finished products such as Cockpits, Cookie Adaptation and Quick Release for G27. And of course, much information about the main product (Retroprojector Screen) almost over for driving simulators, flight simulators, shooters and RPGames.

I hope you enjoy it and will keep you informed of our news and developments.

webxq.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
it is just aluminum profiles...

You can buy them yourself and make the exact same thing. You don't even have to know anything special. Al you need is a screwdriver...

Makes no sense to pay this much for it...

Upvote 0
it is just aluminum profiles...

You can buy them yourself and make the exact same thing. You don't even have to know anything special. Al you need is a screwdriver...

Makes no sense to pay this much for it...
Aluminium profile ain't cheap. Based on these designs and similar ones I have seen by a DIYer that was kind enough to send me his plans and a product list, the price is very reasonable.

Upvote 0
Why would you buy this when you have other constructions which work more than fine, which are cheaper and have a Seat included?
Because there´s a clear difference in Quality.

As i said, the last two people who bought rigs for around the same money also had to modify them just to fit it together.

You get what you pay for.
I would rather pay more and know that i don´t have to re-drill holes or some other wacky thing just to build it together.

And (this is my theory) is that this rig is vastly more rigid then any of the "budget" rigs out there.
and none of them can compete with the fully modular rig that this is.

Let´s say you want to invert pedals, no problem, just find out what aluminium piece you need and buy it from whatever reseller you can find then screw it on.

Other rigs you would need a welder to do the same modifications.

Upvote 0
We show you the photos of “Cockpit Genesis” with accessories, without Wheel, Pedals and Racing Seat.

Compatible with all wheels, Pedals (In standard or inverted position), Shifters, Racing Seats and monitors until 27″. Includes a CPU and Console’s Stand.

cockpitaccesorios1-1024x680.jpg

cockpitaccesorios2-1024x680.jpg

cockpitaccesorios3-1024x680.jpg

Upvote 0
We built our first triple monitor stand exactly the same and it generated far too much vibration and an annoying slight droop between the monitors. It's why we ditched the idea and had a custom stand alone frame made out of steel and then painted - worked out cheaper too.

I can understand why they've gone down this route though as it is very easy to work with but the extrusions and fittings really aren't cheap. I would imagine it is cheaper in the long run to have a custom made frame if you are going to go into production with it.

Upvote 0

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back