Total Spanish Simulator (New Company)

We invite you to visit our web of simulation products and accessories we have made.

Here you can find some finished products such as Cockpits, Cookie Adaptation and Quick Release for G27. And of course, much information about the main product (Retroprojector Screen) almost over for driving simulators, flight simulators, shooters and RPGames.

I hope you enjoy it and will keep you informed of our news and developments.

webxq.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
What size profile have you built the triple monitor stand from and what size screens will they hold? I built something very similar to that but found with 32" monitors the brackets/joints between the arms allowed too much droop and they vibrated way too much

Upvote 0
What size profile have you built the triple monitor stand from and what size screens will they hold? I built something very similar to that but found with 32" monitors the brackets/joints between the arms allowed too much droop and they vibrated way too much

In profile 45x45. There will be 2 triple monitor stands, one from 19" to 27", and another from 27" to 37". Very resistant and without vibrations, because all monitor stand will be fixed in the base cockpit

Upvote 0
Will be very interested to see how you manage it, there was no bracket that we could find that allowed zero movement when you stuck a 32" monitor on it. Granted ours was fitted onto a motion rig but the wheel alone was enough to make the frame vibrate and thus cause the monitors to shake

Upvote 0
In September we will post photos of Cockpit with triple monitors Stand fixed with main structure. I hope you like it.

Our cockpit, will be avaliable to install under it a Motion Rig.

We'll keep you informed

Upvote 0
Hi Joel, we think that is a very good price. Our Aluminium Profile is 45x45 mm. It's very strong and resistant. Most of cockpits made in aluminium, have profiles of 30x30 mm. The difference is huge.

scaled.php
So is the price! :p I take for example, the famous Playseats, their frame has a Seat included, and you pay 300-400 for a Playseat, with yours you have to buy an extra seat which costs, 100-200. Though i belive the construction is very reliable in terms of durability and thats what you pay for i guess, though i'd go for a cheaper Playseat.

Upvote 0
It's something that we need assess. I think if one customer want all pack (cockpit, all extra stands, ...), it's possible make a special price.

In this moment i can't tell you a bundle price. In September, when we are all extras avaliable, you will have news

Upvote 0

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back