1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

Torrent file?

Discussion in 'Stock Car Extreme' started by Sk3ptik0n, Aug 16, 2014.

1. Sk3ptik0n

Sk3ptik0n
    Premium Member

I have tried downloading the update with the sync tool 3 times and I am at my 5th attempt downloading from the 3 links posted here. They all eventually fail with a "network error" or they never even start.

if someone has the file downloaded, would it be possible to make it a torrent?

2. Bram

Bram
    Roaring Pipes Maniacs | #27 Staff Premium Member

Are you using a download manager? If so please delete those as they always give issues with such sync tools. WIthout a dm it should work fine I am sure :)

3. Sk3ptik0n

Sk3ptik0n
    Premium Member

nope, no DL manager.

I just managed to download a complete file from Reiza, took over an hour, but when I tried opening it, there was a "end of file' error.

looks like there is still a lot of good files in there so I may install it anyway and then use the Sync tool. Maybe it will download fewer files.

4. Sk3ptik0n

Sk3ptik0n
    Premium Member

This is what I got from the last download of the update. However, I just launched the sync tool after merging what was available in the update and it tells me that it needs to sync only about 400mb. That's better than 2GB

5. Sk3ptik0n

Sk3ptik0n
    Premium Member

Nope. Sync starts and seems to go but then it stops with just this message: "Synchronization Stopped"

I may have to wait for the full installation to become available.

6. Sk3ptik0n

Sk3ptik0n
    Premium Member

I finally found a solution: I used Firefox instead of Chrome and I downloaded through "downThemAll. It worked just fine and now I have the full update. I am also downloading the other installation files just in case.

7. Glad you sorted it out. FWIW, I use Chrome and just Download the links through IDM, and it works well DLg at full bandwidth.