F1 2010 Toro Rosso vs. Williams

F1 2010 The Game (Codemasters)
What car would be better for me to enter the 3rd season with?

if i acecpt torro rosso i will be number 1 driver and staying for another year (i'm at rosso atm)

If i acecpt Williams i will be number 2 driver.

Which is the better option to go with in terms of overall performance and chances to get your rep up. I'm currently at Singapore with a level 26 reputation

Many thanks

It will affect the cars base performance in the game. Cars go up a tier if the constructor result is above their tier.

Is the result cascading if you change teams? For example you got Torro Rosso 4th in the Championship, then you switch to Sauber for next season. Will in that next season, Torro Rosso be better and go up a tier because I had a good result with them, even if I switched to Sauber for that season?

Is the result cascading if you change teams? For example you got Torro Rosso 4th in the Championship, then you switch to Sauber for next season. Will in that next season, Torro Rosso be better and go up a tier because I had a good result with them, even if I switched to Sauber for that season?

Car will still improve even if you are not with them, I assume. There is no reason for the car NOT to improve.

Good question.
If you have improved your teams standings it goes up.
I do recall reading a post where some one commented that they saw their old team was getting much better results even without them.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 344 15.6%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 234 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 231 10.5%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 175 7.9%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 293 13.3%